Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When you look at his post history. literally just nothing but questions. No contribution in any beneficial manner, just a time waster. He has accepted it at this point.
I’m actually quite impressed that he pays zero attention to any of us and just keeps asking pointless questions.
High level of commitment to his craft lol

Any plans to re-stock tb500 in the eu warehouse?

Preferably without the 5 kit minimum like the bpc157, can't use that many vails, not to talk about how butt fucked I'll be if it's caught in customs.

Messaged QSC and awaiting confirmation from warehouse. But has anyone received 10mg Retatrutide with gold caps and clear tops recently? I thought they posted they would be using same tops when they are on a new batch. Curious as no one has posted about this change yet.

I could get it tested, but I split the order with someone. And don't plan on stocking up just yet. Just wanting to make sure...

Dayum test iso at 400 mg/ml … expensive test… how is it @400 mlg per ml if uve pinned this?

Do test esters each have a different weight?

I wish i could do something like this and save a shit ton… id make enough 50ml jugs for the rest of my life
It’s not anymore expensive than other test? Test is cheap.

Each test ester has different weight and different displacement factors however, as far as I know those two are not correlated.

I’ve never brewed this or pinned it. Just wrote out the recipe.

Messaged QSC and awaiting confirmation from warehouse. But has anyone received 10mg Retatrutide with gold caps and clear tops recently? I thought they posted they would be using same tops when they are on a new batch. Curious as no one has posted about this change yet.

I could get it tested, but I split the order with someone. And don't plan on stocking up just yet. Just wanting to make sure...
Sounds like the MOTS-C 5mg I recieved. That was a very unique combo of caps and tops. Look real pretty

I don't have the energy to look up the post from Tracy, but I'm pretty sure it's exactly the opposite of what you're saying. QSC's realized the folly of not changing caps between batches, which got them fucked with the 4mg/10mg debacle. I understood that they are now going to change colors between batches.

They also mentioned tracking batches, but without a label, I don't know exactly how that'd be done, maybe mark the carton with something?

Anyway, it sounds like someone needs to look into testing this new gold/clear.

I tried to reach out via email, through WhatsApp, and through the inbox of the site. What is the best way to contact you?

My brother in Christ the best way is pick one fucking channel only and stick with it, why is it so hard to understand you're the one creating all the delays for yourself and everybody else when you do shit like this?

My brother in Christ the best way is pick one fucking channel only and stick with it, why is it so hard to understand you're the one creating all the delays for yourself and everybody else when you do shit like this?
I've been waiting for a placed order reply from QSC since Oct 28th, Is that reasonable?

Business is booming and it's booming good for QSC I guess, you guys are getting overpowered by the reddit Karens and Kyles when it comes to spamming emails lol