Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Us International has anyone's delivery said arrived at shipping partner and been stuck for 7 days? Usually they hand it off to USPS pretty quick but it's been stuck.

Us International has anyone's delivery said arrived at shipping partner and been stuck for 7 days? Usually they hand it off to USPS pretty quick but it's been stuck.
Mine did something similar mine arrived then it left processing center … then just went MIA that was back on 9/19. Had two packages coming at same time same location one made it the other just vanished With no more updates been in talks with qsc waiting out 60 days for reship ..still hoping for a miracle it will just show up lol just part of the game we play I guess

It's normal, it's been only 14 days since I gave you the tracking, Total ETA for international orders is estimated 4 weeks average
True. Just never seen it stuck for 7 days with shipping partner. Guess I've always been lucky. Usually only stays with Shipping partner 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the update. I'm sure they will transfer it soon. They just keep scanning the package multiple days in a row in the same location. It hasn't left this one city. Just seems odd. Maybe they're just busy.

Last edited:
True. Just never seen it stuck for 7 days with shipping partner. Guess I've always been lucky. Usually only stays with Shipping partner 2 or 3 days. Thanks for the update. I'm sure they will transfer it soon. They just keep scanning the package multiple days in a row in the same location. It hasn't left this one city. Just seems odd. Maybe they're just busy.
Happened on my last pack, scanned about 9 times in the same locations for about 10 days. Then once it left that area was 3 days to arrival

Sounds like something Boston Loyd would do

He was nuts but I didn't get the impression he was that careless.

He mentioned having a little injection room in his house which was described as a bathroom that he kept clean and sterile like a doctor's office.

Insane doses and compounds, but I don't remember him ever speaking of infections or abscesses.

Goddamn it. I got the batch of 10mg Retatrutide with the orange caps which ended up being 4mg. Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck.

He was nuts but I didn't get the impression he was that careless.

He mentioned having a little injection room in his house which was described as a bathroom that he kept clean and sterile like a doctor's office.

Insane doses and compounds, but I don't remember him ever speaking of infections or abscesses.
During the same interview, he revealed that he prefers not to purchase his own gear. Instead, he relies on donations from others and shared an interesting anecdote about one individual who sends him home brewed substances with specific sterilization instructions, which he casually disregards, opting to inject them without any concern.

Mine has left the city came back left again and came back again now lol