Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I did, when did the 10mg batch that was actually 4mg come out?

I'm confused as to whether it was a batch back in September, late August or October

Recent testing showed that the September batch was good

I did, when did the 10mg batch that was actually 4mg come out?

I'm confused as to whether it was a batch back in September, late August or October

Recent testing showed that the September batch was good

You should be good

It is a possibility. Like many possibilities. Sending a vial from another seller with same color of tops, sending a different dosage like 4mg and asking for orange tops as title, lab test mistakes etc...

All I can confirm is that:

Only 1 batch of retatrutide has been produced, two versions:
reta 10mg orange tops
reta 4mg pink tops
both tested:

Sales on my end started after the 26th september (10 days ago only), after I posted the results in this thread in meso. No order was placed before that through me. Picture of samples was also posted in meso the same day I posted the results.

Goddamn it. I got the batch of 10mg Retatrutide with the orange caps which ended up being 4mg. Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck.
If you really did read then you would see this was posted by tracy:
And for the piece of mind of my customers, probably 90% they have new batch testing 10mg.

Probably not what you want to hear but testing is the only way you will know for sure what you have.
I guess one could also pretend it's 4mg and take your dose. So if you are on 4mg/week dose then take the whole thing. Chuck .5ml BA in there and slam it in your belly. You will either feel like your normal dose or feel waaaayyyy worse.

If you really did read then you would see this was posted by tracy:

Probably not what you want to hear but testing is the only way you will know for sure what you have.
I guess one could also pretend it's 4mg and take your dose. So if you are on 4mg/week dose then take the whole thing. Chuck .5ml BA in there and slam it in your belly. You will either feel like your normal dose or feel waaaayyyy worse.
Tracy was confused, I'm confused, everyone's confused.

I just spent the last hour reading back all the way to when the 4mg batch was tested. This situation is weird as fuck

Happened on my last pack, scanned about 9 times in the same locations for about 10 days. Then once it left that area was 3 days to arrival
Same here. My last one arrived and departed the same shipping partner every day for a week. Then it was at my post office, then at my house the next day.

Ordered October 24th and it came from their USA domestic warehouse. Now I gotta scroll through the last 15 pages to see what the drama is about. Fucking hell
I bet it's fine. It was the really early, like late August or early Septembers that were a problem. I ordered on 9/25 and had mine tested with Jano. 10.11mg/99.955%

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals just put batch numbers on the boxes or vials. No product name just a number. So easy solution and basic quality control then everyone knows what was send.

Can hold raws and engineer responsible if needed and tests can mean something base on batch #. Advance the industry.

Another international order successful. 29 days transit time including customs clearance to NZ. I am truly envious of US domestic warehouse delivery times. Will be posting my blood results in serum testing section next week for anyone interested. Been running 1800mg per week, only QSC finished oils for last 3 weeks.

T
Another international order successful. 29 days transit time including customs clearance to NZ. I am truly envious of US domestic warehouse delivery times. Will be posting my blood results in serum testing section next week for anyone interested. Been running 1800mg per week, only QSC finished oils for last 3 weeks.
Tren?

Yeah his take on pharma vs ugh HgH is super outdated, may have been true several years ago. I’ve gone back and forth with him on it, he is very dismissive of factual information that does not support his point of view.
He is pushing Serostim cause he gets kickbacks. Plain and clear. He can denied it, dismiss it or whatever. IDGAF really, just pisses me off that he gained traction by being honest about his aas dosages and he jumped straight into exploiting it.

It is what it is though.

He is pushing Serostim cause he gets kickbacks. Plain and clear. He can denied it, dismiss it or whatever. IDGAF really, just pisses me off that he gained traction by being honest about his aas dosages and he jumped straight into exploiting it.

It is what it is though.
The guy claimed that there is a HUGE difference between 18iu/day of Serostim for 1 week and 20iu/day of generics for an entire month.

I've tried pharma genotropin and assessed it alongside meditrope and QSC's gh, I didn't notice a single difference