Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just got my order that I placed a few days after Asia games, the order got swept under the rug and after a few weeks I emailed, and they sent it out, meanwhile the semax sold out and didn't get hcg either, last time this happened she credited me on a domestic order. Everything else looks good though. I will say the domestic orders have been quick and also the promo. A few hiccups but not really a big deal.

yes, someone will buy it, but it's stupid from a business perspective. they're doing the competition, which offers similar prices and doesn't expect customers to accept up to 15% contamination, a huge favor. so if QSC wants to stay the size they are now (which is good for all of us) while the other chinese suppliers take the lead in a growing market, they're nailing it.
I've been just realistic, I cannot commit to a such higher standards right now, you all know that in 90% of cases you gonna get purity +99% or so, on most of peptides.
But let's keep it real, will all peptides test +99%, ofc not.
I have a selank at 98%, tesa 97%, oxytocin 93%, cjc no dac 5mg 91% and the previous batch of bpc157 10mg tested like 92% or so I can't remember.

What should we do with this batchs? throw them?

QSC just trying to implement a more realistic transparent way to sell peptides, rather than getting pain in the ass from customers with higher expectations.

So with our new plan of testing every batch, you will just get the results of the batch, batch number on the kit, lab report includes batch number + picture of the sample:example:

sema 10.36mg 99.9%
tirz 16.3mg 99.2%
oxytocin 1.8mg 94,5%
TB500 9.7mg 96,9%
etc...
so every customer will simply have the right to take it or leave it.
Not purchasing it and come cry later.What if the product degraded after testing,
I've seen a same batch of a product in the past getting from 99% first test to 66% second test in summer.
Between production time, to shipping to customer, to sample been received for testing and getting tested, a lot of shit can happen.
QSC will garantee until 85% as minimum if your product degraded, within a 3 months between receipt of product and receipt of testing results.I think it's fair and every customer will simply know what he should expect, not coming to cry over 97% purity because he was expecting 99% or because he told his customer in his research chem website where he resells my products that they should expect only +99%, which we all know a irrealistic BS

I've been just realistic, I cannot commit to a such higher standards right now, you all know that in 90% of cases you gonna get purity +99% or so, on most of peptides.
I have a selank at 98%, tesa 97%, oxytocin 93%, cjc no dac 5mg 91% and the previous batch of bpc157 10mg tested like 92% or so I can't remember.

QSC just trying to implement a more realistic transparent way to sell peptides, rather than getting pain in the ass from customers with higher expectations.

So with our new plan of testing every batch, you will just get the results of the batch, batch number on the kit, lab report includes batch number + picture of the sample:example:

sema 10.36mg 99.9%
tirz 16.3mg 99.2%
oxytocin 1.8mg 94,5%
TB500 9.7mg 96,9%
etc...
Not purchasing it and come cry later.What if the product degraded after testing,
I've seen a same batch of a product in the past getting from 99% first test to 66% second test in summer.
Between production time, to shipping to customer, to sample been received for testing and getting tested, a lot of shit can happen.
QSC will garantee until 85% as minimum if your product degraded, within a 3 months between receipt of product and receipt of testing results.I think it's fair and every customer will simply know what he should expect, not coming to cry over 97% purity because he was expecting 99% or because he told his customer in his research chem website where he resells my products that they should expect only +99%, which we all know a irrealistic BS
That's fair, I love the idea of getting the purity results of each batch.
Would gear raws have that high degrading probability as well or it's just a peptide thing?
Also, you'll be sharing batch numbers and their test results of all products or only peptides?

sema 10.36mg 99.9%
tirz 16.3mg 99.2%
oxytocin 1.8mg 94,5%
TB500 9.7mg 96,9%
etc...
I've been a satisfied customer many times now, and you guys are clearly capable of producing great high purity products but it seems like lately things have been pretty fucked up in the QC department. Sounds like you need to kick some ass at the office to fix these problems instead of getting so upset at customers who have come to expect high quality products being let down at an increasingly disturbing rate.

Even my favorite restaurant can serve a shitty meal occasionally and I'll still give them my business, but if the meals become shitty more frequently I"m finding another place to eat.

That's fair, I love the idea of getting the purity results of each batch.
Would gear raws have that high degrading probability as well or it's just a peptide thing?
Also, you'll be sharing batch numbers and their test results of all products or only peptides?
Steroid raws most of them do not degrade easily, but some can degrade fastly, especial esterless ones, such as tren base, test base and Bold base...

I've been a satisfied customer many times now, and you guys are clearly capable of producing great high purity products but it seems like lately things have been pretty fucked up in the QC department. Sounds like you need to kick some ass at the office to fix these problems instead of getting so upset at customers who have come to expect high quality products being let down at an increasingly disturbing rate.

Even my favorite restaurant can serve a shitty meal occasionally and I'll still give them my business, but if the meals become shitty more frequently I"m finding another place to eat.
yes

As I explained before, we hired a guy for 45 days, to help with the demand, and he fucked up on several things. it's easy to fuck up and takes long time to heal from mistakes, compensating etc... making the wisest decisions and getting things sorted out needs a lot of effort.

Fair, but not quite the same. The restaurant in this analogy isn't getting worse at their job, you just have an insane amount of retards blowing up the steroid market right now because of MPMD, Greg Doucette, and Reddit.
QSC is also like 75% off pricing compared to every other source out there.
You can go to another restaurant for twice the cost and they're still going to fuck up your order sooner or later.

The most logical solutions for QC are going to be the solutions that piss people off. Either slow down the movement of product, or hire more people which costs money and raise prices. If users want to bitch about 90% purity then okay, QSC can just throw the whole batch away and raise prices to make up for the loss next time.

If people still want good response + good shipping times + dirt cheap prices, they need to accept that not everything is going to be 100% purity with the prettiest stoppers and a nice sticker on every single vial.

I'm not saying I like it, but this one of the most basic business rules out there. You get what you pay for.

Obviously they aim for the highest purity possible. If something is 85% I’m sure they are looking at different ways to improve that number. If 85% is the best they can do for that given peptide there going to keep it on the shelf and sell it to the people that’ll buy it. Why should they not sell it and turn a profit if someone will buy it? Even at 85% it’s still cheaper then any peptide website selling single vials claiming there product is 99%. In reality there is a good chance they’re re selling QSC 85% shit anyways. A lot of the online peptide website claim there peptides are 99% but fail to provide any Janoshik tests of it.
The concern isnt that its 85% peptide and 15% water … the concern is about “what the fuck is that other 15% and is it okay to inject?”.

No. We don't know how these measurements translate to noticeable outcomes.

Does 97% purity GH cause 2% fewer benefits than 99%? Or are you above a threshold in both cases?

You can't possibly know the variations, so +/- 10% (or 15%) is a gamble you can choose to take or not but it's not evidence-based.