Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Has anyone had any issues with customs coming out of New York? I have had four different updates since 11/20. All stating that the package has departed and is awaiting usps to pick up package. I have had this update on four different days.

Just means your pack hasn’t come into the country yet. Is it an international order via the reship service?

So it's a super duper secret society thing?

You guys are wearing secret rings too?
Nah, I’m just not in the business of promoting sources out of fear they could go the way of QSC if they grow too big too fast. You can do the leg work yourself if you’re interested, a little barrier to entry is a good thing. If you think I’m just making it up, all good, enjoy your semaglutide-laced compounds.

Has anyone had any issues with customs coming out of New York? I have had four different updates since 11/20. All stating that the package has departed and is awaiting usps to pick up package. I have had this update on four different days.
Mine showed this for 3 weeks then the next day showed would be delivered the following day and it was. This is Normal

Just received my qsc order of sema and retrarutide. Anyone know which colored cap is which? One is clear cap with silver tab and the other is clear cap with gold tab. I believe the blue is bpc.

Maybe you should read your email with tracking information a little better it tells you in the email what’s what

Mine showed this for 3 weeks then the next day showed would be delivered the following day and it was. This is Normal

Maybe you should read your email with tracking information a little better it tells you in the email what’s what
I could deal without the sarcasm but still helpful. Normally I order BPC plus something else so never had to pay attention since I ordered multiple compounds this time wasn’t sure. Mystery solved.

I could deal without the sarcasm but still helpful. Normally I order BPC plus something else so never had to pay attention since I ordered multiple compounds this time wasn’t sure. Mystery solved.
I wasn’t being sarcastic I literally gave you the answer to your question right into your hand. I could’ve been a real smart ass about it because this question has literally been answered 100’s of times in the last probably 50 pages. But you are welcome anyway even though you didn’t say thanks.

Tirz 30 from black Friday sale delivered to Canada via express. Other non-sale items being shipped via ChinaPost are still likely a few weeks away

Tirz 30 from black Friday sale delivered to Canada via express. Other non-sale items being shipped via ChinaPost are still likely a few weeks away
Got my T30 last week, switched from Sem, less nausea,works pretty good, harder to shit though. I also like the shipping company, all the shipping alerts via text and map with how many stops until delivery, I went out and met the guy out front.

My dumbass thought I did express for the promo and so I jumped the gun and started using a shit ton of my hgh and it turns out I ordered regular shipping lol oops

My dumbass thought I did express for the promo and so I jumped the gun and started using a shit ton of my hgh and it turns out I ordered regular shipping lol oops
I placed Order and Paid the Promo with Express shipping on the first day, haven't received tracking, 10 kits HGH and 1 Tirz 15mg Europe.
Maybe you receive yours by regular shipping before.

Nah, I’m just not in the business of promoting sources out of fear they could go the way of QSC if they grow too big too fast. You can do the leg work yourself if you’re interested, a little barrier to entry is a good thing. If you think I’m just making it up, all good, enjoy your semaglutide-laced compounds.
You sure do have a hard on for QSC though - 75% of your posts are in this thread.