Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I guess I will make it clear for everyone about the purity and dosage standards, because with the new generation of peptide fanatics, I am start getting some kind of messages like why purity is 97% i was waiting for 99% and shit like this.

Most of peptides have high purity around 99% as you can see in the lab tests in the price list, but it happens that some can have a lower one.

The garanteed purity minimum limit is 85% , below this purity, there is no compensation, no refund, no replacement. Nothing.
example: a peptide tested 60%, ok you are eligible for compensation.
example 2: a peptide tested 91%, no need to contact me about it, you are free to do with it whatever you want. (use it, don't, sell it at discounted price, or whatever, I am not responsible of your commitments in your resell websites, if you garantee to your customers +99%, it's your problem not mine)

The garanteed quantity variance is 15%, if the product is underdosed below 15%; you are eligible for compensation (partial, or total, or free vial, or replacement) if the underdosage is less than 15% no compensation, no refund, no replacement, nothing.

This is actually just a reminder of the rules we just stated in the first page in Meso, so if you don't agree on the following rules, don't buy as simple as that, no complaint is accepted.
They want you to offer a 30 day, risk free, money back guarantee, if you're not satisfied, we'll send your money back and you can keep the product.

Obviously they aim for the highest purity possible. If something is 85% I’m sure they are looking at different ways to improve that number. If 85% is the best they can do for that given peptide there going to keep it on the shelf and sell it to the people that’ll buy it. Why should they not sell it and turn a profit if someone will buy it? Even at 85% it’s still cheaper then any peptide website selling single vials claiming there product is 99%. In reality there is a good chance they’re re selling QSC 85% shit anyways. A lot of the online peptide website claim there peptides are 99% but fail to provide any Janoshik tests of it.
yes, someone will buy it, but it's stupid from a business perspective. they're doing the competition, which offers similar prices and doesn't expect customers to accept up to 15% contamination, a huge favor. so if QSC wants to stay the size they are now (which is good for all of us) while the other chinese suppliers take the lead in a growing market, they're nailing it.

yes, someone will buy it, but it's stupid from a business perspective. they're doing the competition, which offers similar prices and doesn't expect customers to accept up to 15% contamination, a huge favor. so if QSC wants to stay the size they are now (which is good for all of us) while the other chinese suppliers take the lead in a growing market, they're nailing it.
I agree.
You should take into consideration the majority of the big sellers are GLP-1 drugs and those test high. They will for sure keep the business of those individuals How much are they really losing in sales on the 85% peptides? We will never know.

I agree.
You should take into consideration the majority of the big sellers are GLP-1 drugs and those test high. They will for sure keep the business of those individuals How much are they really losing in sales on the 85% peptides? We will never know.
I just want to add, this GLP-1 drugs crazyness is getting out of control. Lot of stuff we dont know about it+ digestion is noticably slowed down. My wallet did benefit from it (wink wink). But, maybe we should step back a little bit on this...

Has anyone had any issues with customs coming out of New York? I have had four different updates since 11/20. All stating that the package has departed and is awaiting usps to pick up package. I have had this update on four different days.

Has anyone had any issues with customs coming out of New York? I have had four different updates since 11/20. All stating that the package has departed and is awaiting usps to pick up package. I have had this update on four different days.
That’s no issue mine did that shit for 2 weeks and delivery is today

Please pm me those vendors. I am very interested.
Ask Tracy, he is well aware of who is nipping at QSC’s heels. I know this because anytime other suppliers drop prices QSC runs some sale matching it, but never really beats it enough to entice those in the know because their “15% contamination is acceptable” policy is inferior to the competition. QSC will match prices or offer express shipping in an attempt to be competitive, but they just can’t bring themselves to offer any sort of reasonable quality assurance like the other guys do. At this point all QSC has going for them is that guys like you haven’t heard of the other guys, but if QSC keeps giving themselves these self-inflicted wounds, that advantage isn’t going to last.

Just received my qsc order of sema and retrarutide. Anyone know which colored cap is which? One is clear cap with silver tab and the other is clear cap with gold tab. I believe the blue is bpc.

Attachments

• IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63