Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I keep my hgh in the box in the closet till I add water then store in fridge. Is it recommended to store them in freezer while they are dry?
They are being shipped during summer with temperatures over 40°C for 3-4 weeks until they get to Janoshik and still test fucking great so it is very likely fine to say that even stored at room temperature for a couple months won't do any harm or cause any degredation.

Jesus wept. Can we start implementing perma bans for retards and migrants from reddit?

Maybe that’s redundant…

My reship is currently on day 41 and no update, y’all are lucky lol
Yeah that sucks it seems like luck of the draw it seems. Last year at this time my order took like 60 days or something iirc. But I will say mine showed the same stagnant “awaiting item” until 2 days ago then it suddenly changed to due for delivery today just out of the blue with no updates in between. But that typical too.

So it took QSC 3-4 months to ship your order?
What was the issue?
As far as i know, they shipped it end of August to be sent through reshippper. I reached out after 45 days or so, and they said that packs had been taking longer than usual. At 75 days I contacted them again and they re-sent the package via China post. I'd imagine it got snagged by customs on the way to the reshipper.

As far as i know, they shipped it end of August to be sent through reshippper. I reached out after 45 days or so, and they said that packs had been taking longer than usual. At 75 days I contacted them again and they re-sent the package via China post. I'd imagine it got snagged by customs on the way to the reshipper.
Got it. I apologize bro. The way your post was I assumed you were saying you had ordered in August and it was delivered in September.

Does anyone here know when test C is getting restocked in eu warehouse? I just don’t want to risk it with test E pip…

Also how long are you guys waiting for reply’s from Tracy?

had international touch down in just under 30 days. Pleasantly surprised as early Nov when I placed the order people were commonly stating about 6 weeks.. A+