Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It says there are no messages on their profile. Can you send me it maybe?
It’s a download How would someone send it to you safely or without being a major inconvenience to themselves?
You have to find it and download it yourself. That’s what everyone does.
It’s super simple to search for. Takes 5 seconds

tgoat1970 said:
anybody have their updated price list?

Use the forum search function, specify "price list" as the text to find, "this thread" for where to search, and then use Qingdao Sigma Chemicals as the user.

If that's too complicated, try holding down the Alt key on your keyboard and tap the F4 function key. Should clear up the problem at least for us temporarily.

I am lol, I think it Derrick Lunsford could do it then we could too

On a cruise/TRT+. Been using hcg since day 1 and added HMG for the FSH

I have been using like over 9 years at varying doses, and have not come off since. Decided to use HCG in March and started with 750iu/EOD for a few months and didn't notice anything. Tried 10iu HMG for a couple weeks with the HCG and still nothing. Now I'm just doing 250iu/EOD HCG for "whatever" hoping I catch up or something, lol. All while still using.

I don't *believe* I was infertile before starting steroid use however my test was below reference range twice, but I was also in a big deficit for a while, sleeping little, abusing caffeine and ephedrine like crazy.

I'm just looking for my balls to come back in size purely out of curiousity because I honestly didn't pay attention before starting steroid use so I'm curious. Not looking for fertility(yet)

Hence why I asked. Thanks boys.

I have been using like over 9 years at varying doses, and have not come off since. Decided to use HCG in March and started with 750iu/EOD for a few months and didn't notice anything. Tried 10iu HMG for a couple weeks with the HCG and still nothing. Now I'm just doing 250iu/EOD HCG for "whatever" hoping I catch up or something, lol. All while still using.

I don't *believe* I was infertile before starting steroid use however my test was below reference range twice, but I was also in a big deficit for a while, sleeping little, abusing caffeine and ephedrine like crazy.

I'm just looking for my balls to come back in size purely out of curiousity because I honestly didn't pay attention before starting steroid use so I'm curious. Not looking for fertility(yet)

Hence why I asked. Thanks boys.
My sperm was here a few months ago but I ran out of hcg, hmg and when I tested during the time frame I was off I had zero sperm. I am back on HCG, HGH and Clomid but I don’t mind much if it comes back or not. I will retest in January or so and see what’s up but I am on a blast so…haha

My sperm was here a few months ago but I ran out of hcg, hmg and when I tested during the time frame I was off I had zero sperm. I am back on HCG, HGH and Clomid but I don’t mind much if it comes back or not. I will retest in January or so and see what’s up but I am on a blast so…haha
So you're in same boat as me? Running and trying to have the boys working still? Or did you sperm come back as zero but your boys gained size back?

So you're in same boat as me? Running and trying to have the boys working still? Or did you sperm come back as zero but your boys gained size back?
Same boat as you boys. Using HCG on and off blast. 250iu 3x a week. Have been thinking about using HMG as well so will need to order that in. Haven't done any tests to check mobility etc of the sperm but at 3x a week I have noticed "fuller" testes.
Won't mean much until I get it tested.

Same boat as you boys. Using HCG on and off blast. 250iu 3x a week. Have been thinking about using HMG as well so will need to order that in. Haven't done any tests to check mobility etc of the sperm but at 3x a week I have noticed "fuller" testes.
Won't mean much until I get it tested.
Fair point. I'm not sure if I've noticed anything. Maybe slightly "fuller" but not much bigger, if at all.

I know best course of action is come off and run those things, but I want what some other people have(ability to run gear, use HCG and stay full in the balls lol)