Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Get a wallet (online like Brave or physical like Ledger) - if you don't know what this is, google/YT should have a million videos.

Send BTC to your wallet the same way you'd send it to the source. Then send it from your wallet to the source.

@LGOP528 did I miss anything?
I would just add that a wallet is a way to personally store your crypto keys. It is self custody, like taking money out of the bank and putting it in your wallet.

So moving your crypto to a wallet before making a purchase is the same thing as pulling cash for the strip club so the wife doesn’t see the charge.

Get a wallet (online like Brave or physical like Ledger) - if you don't know what this is, google/YT should have a million videos.

Send BTC to your wallet the same way you'd send it to the source. Then send it from your wallet to the source.

@LGOP528 did I miss anything?
You missed the part where someone shoved stuff up their ass and fished it out themselves lmao

I would just add that a wallet is a way to personally store your crypto keys. It is self custody, like taking money out of the bank and putting it in your wallet.

So moving your crypto to a wallet before making a purchase is the same thing as pulling cash for the strip club so the wife doesn’t see the charge.

So you need 3 things: an exchange (to buy bitcoin), a wallet (online or physical), and a source that accepts bitcoin.

Pick an exchange and wallet and try it out.

Use small money at first because you don't get it back if you fuck up -- but that's unlikely imo. If you made it this far, I don't think you'll have a problem with this.

@connoristiny

Next sale should definitely be Walter White HCG, would be a huge help to
The community at the moment . Intl or Dom. Not much good HCG out there.
I got a lot of suggestions of this product. So we will definitely take it in consideration.

The Jesse was fired.

Now we have 2 very competent engineers for peptides, confirmed by testing, so we expect all next batches to very excellent. Will confirm more of course with several testing planned.

That said, this sales is a first experience with you guys. So it's gonna help us to improve, for me it's more an occasion to push my limits to see how maximum I can work, and I admit It was the hardest week I've done since 2 years. Processing ~ thousand order in a week for 1 human can make you sick easily, so we are training some assistants to help me with the emails, and it's gonna take some time to do that.

I also wanted to do the express shipping experience to get a lot of data despite the risk of seizures we are aware of having a 10% seizure rate means out of 100 complaints out of 1000 and means a loss of 100 orders value with the reship, and after analysing the data carefully we will know what's the most successful states, lines, how to avoid strict customs hubs etc.. this will help to increase the pass rate via express, so in mid term, it's gonna improve the customer experience with the speed, and once the pass rate is very acceptable and profitable, the company might offer the garanteed delivery for express lines for all products.

Also going through crypto was a very time-saving factor, my speed of processing this type of orders was much better than Alibaba, so we will favor this method of payment and encourage it in the future.

So concretely this promo is just an investment for our company, the margins on the products were very low, the delivery/reship guarantee will make the margins even tighter, but it will educate us to better prepare for the next promo and future orders in general.

Cheers

Next sale should definitely be Walter White HCG, would be a huge help to
The community at the moment . Intl or Dom. Not much good HCG out there.

Seems like something is up with HCG testing?

I've seen some guys having success making babies with this HCG, and not a lot saying they couldn't make babies with it (very limited sample size)

Maybe our thoughts about the dosing are wrong or the testing isn't testing what we think it is. Idk.

Tl;dr: how much evidence is there that X% purity HCG is Y% effective at improving fertility? Maybe lower % purity is OK based on other factors, excipients, additives, et cetera. Again, Idk.

Seems like something is up with HCG testing?

I've seen some guys having success making babies with this HCG, and not a lot saying they couldn't make babies with it (very limited sample size)

Maybe our thoughts about the dosing are wrong or the testing isn't testing what we think it is. Idk.

Tl;dr: how much evidence is there that X% purity HCG is Y% effective at improving fertility? Maybe lower % purity is OK based on other factors, excipients, additives, et cetera. Again, Idk.
Late HCG testings has been all over 4000IU and many close to 5000IU for the HCG we advertise as 2500IU.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what is the eta on emails? It's been about a month since I placed the order via email. I understand you guys are swamped. Just need an eta. Thanks!
I’d double check the email address (search the sub, it’s posted numerous times), your order information (did it Include everything needed? Time is money, honey), and finally that you weren’t a dick. Not trying to be a Q cuck here, but thousands of us are successful so I’m partial to think it’s a customer error. This isn’t McDonald’s and they don’t have that BS North American customer service culture, where you’re “always right”.
Q wants your money so start with your communication, and rectify from there. Cheers!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if you're going to favor crypto payments, do you think you'll expand the available options?
Monero is less volatile than bitcoin and as a bonus it's actually anonymous for those who're concerned about security. And most importantly, I already own some.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if you're going to favor crypto payments, do you think you'll expand the available options?
Monero is less volatile than bitcoin and as a bonus it's actually anonymous for those who're concerned about security. And most importantly, I already own some.
Unfortunately there is almost no available plateform where we can trade XMR in China and even big customers who order sometimes $100,000 at once just use bitcoin and they have been in the business for many years.