Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For anyone wondering why international shipments take longer.
I don’t know what airport QSC is shipping from, but a lot will go via PVG ( Shanghai) or HKG as transit airport.
There is a huge backlog on shipments at the moment. Especially towards AMS/FRA and ATL/JFK. These are main hubs for incoming shipment into Europe/US.

Source; I work in logistics and I deal with this shit.
Well, then can you press some buttons and make our shit move quicker? Thank you kindly

There should be a quiz before you can reply on here. What do you do if you have a question?? A) you ask a stupid question. B) You use the search function. C) you shut the fuck up and let the grown ups talk. D) BOTH B and C.
That would make it more confusing for them. You’re forgetting where the majority of them migrated from.

Anyone else have severe anxiety after sending a bank transfer with no confirmation of receipt? Feels a lot different than the Alibaba CC transaction or BTC.

Thanks for the feedback, looking forward seeing more and more feedbacks of our express delivery !
I saw today several got delivered already.
Wow. I’m trying be patient cuz I know it’s a busy time and this buy was just taking advantage of the deal but I ordered and paid last Thursday and no tracking number yet. Did you get a tracking number or did it just show up?

Wow. I’m trying be patient cuz I know it’s a busy time and this buy was just taking advantage of the deal but I ordered and paid last Thursday and no tracking number yet. When did you actually order and pay?
So did I. Relax. It’ll come no need to keep harassing with emails and posts.

That's great that you guys are already receiving you packages, I ordered an hour after the black friday sale started, paid about 5 hours later and haven't received tracking yet.
I’m in the same boat, well similar. Sorry for your loss but it makes me feel better. Misery loves company

Everyone without tracking shout send a dm, whatsup message and email; maybe 3 each for good measure. That will show them who’s boss and it will speed up the process for sure, trust me.

Everyone without tracking shout send a dm, whatsup message and email; maybe 3 each for good measure. That will show them who’s boss and it will speed up the process for sure, trust me.
Better yet just buy a plane ticket to China , show up at QSC headquarters and pick it up yourself. Problems solved

Better yet just buy a plane ticket to China , show up at QSC headquarters and pick it up yourself. Problems solved
Reminds me of when I was flying out to Asia, I had a prescription that was illegal in the country I was going to so I put it in a condom and shoved it up my ass. When I went through security the xray showed there was something up my butt, I guess they must not care if you're leaving the country with something, either that they didn't want to deal with a shifty situation but they let me go, it kind of freaked me out so I flushed it while I was on the plane. Ever since then I don't fuck around at all with customs

Reminds me of when I was flying out to Asia, I had a prescription that was illegal in the country I was going to so I put it in a condom and shoved it up my ass. When I went through security the xray showed there was something up my butt, I guess they must not care if you're leaving the country with something, either that they didn't want to deal with a shifty situation but they let me go, it kind of freaked me out so I flushed it while I was on the plane. Ever since then I don't fuck around at all with customs
I don’t know man, i think you just like shoving things up your ass lmao

What do you mean by "sending to another wallet first"? Sorry, new to crypto.

Get a wallet (online like Brave or physical like Ledger) - if you don't know what this is, google/YT should have a million videos.

Send BTC to your wallet the same way you'd send it to the source. Then send it from your wallet to the source.

@LGOP528 did I miss anything?