Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’d double check the email address (search the sub, it’s posted numerous times), your order information (did it Include everything needed? Time is money, honey), and finally that you weren’t a dick. Not trying to be a Q cuck here, but thousands of us are successful so I’m partial to think it’s a customer error. This isn’t McDonald’s and they don’t have that BS North American customer service culture, where you’re “always right”.
Q wants your money so start with your communication, and rectify from there. Cheers!
You're probably correct so I'm double checking. Appreciate you.

I got a lot of suggestions of this product. So we will definitely take it in consideration.

The Jesse was fired.

Now we have 2 very competent engineers for peptides, confirmed by testing, so we expect all next batches to very excellent. Will confirm more of course with several testing planned.

That said, this sales is a first experience with you guys. So it's gonna help us to improve, for me it's more an occasion to push my limits to see how maximum I can work, and I admit It was the hardest week I've done since 2 years. Processing ~ thousand order in a week for 1 human can make you sick easily, so we are training some assistants to help me with the emails, and it's gonna take some time to do that.

I also wanted to do the express shipping experience to get a lot of data despite the risk of seizures we are aware of having a 10% seizure rate means out of 100 complaints out of 1000 and means a loss of 100 orders value with the reship, and after analysing the data carefully we will know what's the most successful states, lines, how to avoid strict customs hubs etc.. this will help to increase the pass rate via express, so in mid term, it's gonna improve the customer experience with the speed, and once the pass rate is very acceptable and profitable, the company might offer the garanteed delivery for express lines for all products.

Also going through crypto was a very time-saving factor, my speed of processing this type of orders was much better than Alibaba, so we will favor this method of payment and encourage it in the future.

So concretely this promo is just an investment for our company, the margins on the products were very low, the delivery/reship guarantee will make the margins even tighter, but it will educate us to better prepare for the next promo and future orders in general.

Cheers
I was surprised to see not only express shipping offered, but with a reship as well if seized. That was a risky business move, especially with the obviously low profit margin offered with the sale. I know the express definitely drive sales since the traditional shipping intl is slow now.

I'd love to know the success rate in a few weeks when all BF sales land. The 3 to 4 day express is rarely offered by any other source here, so I certainly hope it was overall a success to continue offering.

I was surprised to see not only express shipping offered, but with a reship as well if seized. That was a risky business move, especially with the obviously low profit margin offered with the sale. I know the express definitely drive sales since the traditional shipping intl is slow now.

I'd love to know the success rate in a few weeks when all BF sales land. The 3 to 4 day express is rarely offered by any other source here, so I certainly hope it was overall a success to continue offering.
I think its not really a fair time to look at things due to the package volume with the holidays. They need to do another test period after the holidays to see and compare imo. This is always a great time to order things int due to the amount of package vol so lots more do get thru customs. Much different starting mid Jan

Seems like something is up with HCG testing?

I've seen some guys having success making babies with this HCG, and not a lot saying they couldn't make babies with it (very limited sample size)

Maybe our thoughts about the dosing are wrong or the testing isn't testing what we think it is. Idk.

Tl;dr: how much evidence is there that X% purity HCG is Y% effective at improving fertility? Maybe lower % purity is OK based on other factors, excipients, additives, et cetera. Again, Idk.

It’s not the hcg in question it’s the individual.

If they were sterile prior to hcg, and they’re on gear, adding hcg isn’t going to do much.

Never a “one size fits all”

I don’t wanna step on toes but stuff like this would probably be just as cheap as ordering from bulksupplements or pure bulk, no?
A lot of the supplement products are WAY cheaper than any US domestic supplier. I buy NMN and NR from QSC and the price is far lower than buying from a US based bulk source.

A lot of the supplement products are WAY cheaper than any US domestic supplier. I buy NMN and NR from QSC and the price is far lower than buying from a US based bulk source.
NMN made me retarded. It felt like I had crashed my estrogen and I couldn’t find my words. My wife has no problems with it and works like it is supposed to. Do you think the NR would help? I’ll be honest the methylation stuff makes my head hurt.

Agreed on products like those. But vitamin b12 or L-Carnintine Base for example - I can find same price or cheaper for personal brews.