Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

NMN made me retarded. It felt like I had crashed my estrogen and I couldn’t find my words. My wife has no problems with it and works like it is supposed to. Do you think the NR would help? I’ll be honest the methylation stuff makes my head hurt.
Have you tried just injectable NAD+? I like that.

Never heard of NMN having effects on hormones. Doubt it crashed your E2

Curiosity got me. What the fuck did I just read. Something tells me that's the least degenerate story on this thread. Wonder what others have in the closet.
Well yesterday I was asked for pics of my nuts so…

Want a real laugh? Go on PED subreddit and read about all the closet homosexuals who “suddenly” have irresistible cravings for ladyboys after starting Tren

Stop jumping to conclusion. The events matched. And later i verified the tracking numbers and they matched. Not everyone is stupid,

Picking shit up from the post office is not the same as signing for packages at your doorstep.

In the 1990's-2000's, there were some legit drug busts from the latter, and at the time, they acknowledged signing for the pack was culprit.

@Pinnacle Elements
Just my 2 cents in anecdotal bs.. I had a buddy about ten years ago ship a lb of bud our other friend without telling him. He got a letter to go pickup from the post office (not knowing cause fucktard didn't give him heads up). They arrested him at the post office and executed a search warrant on his house..
That was years ago, but having you come get the package and arresting you is/was a thing at some point.
In all fairness it’s rare you’ll need to sign. Few mo ago customs cut a pack of mine open because the seller decided to thro some protein powder in with my humas. Cut the powder wide open and threw it back in the box. that shits was everywhere. Lol. had to pick up at the post office and sign for it.
I had a Wild situation happen. I had a darknet order of testosterone get lost in tracking and transit.. finally delivered, the package was torn apart, run over, covered in tire marks, there was a letter explaining the package damage occured and I could file a claim if needed. I shit you not the vials of testosterone were untouched and still wrapped in bubblewrap. Literally just nestled in what can no longer be considered a package in a big USPS ziplock
I didn't sleep for a couple days

Well yesterday I was asked for pics of my nuts so…

Want a real laugh? Go on PED subreddit and read about all the closet homosexuals who “suddenly” have irresistible cravings for ladyboys after starting Tren
I dont think we closet homos....since secretly its like 50% of tren users around me its so funny side effect it would deserve a research.

Just my 2 cents in anecdotal bs.. I had a buddy about ten years ago ship a lb of bud our other friend without telling him. He got a letter to go pickup from the post office (not knowing cause fucktard didn't give him heads up). They arrested him at the post office and executed a search warrant on his house..
That was years ago, but having you come get the package and arresting you is/was a thing at some point.

I had a Wild situation happen. I had a darknet order of testosterone get lost in tracking and transit.. finally delivered, the package was torn apart, run over, covered in tire marks, there was a letter explaining the package damage occured and I could file a claim if needed. I shit you not the vials of testosterone were untouched and still wrapped in bubblewrap. Literally just nestled in what can no longer be considered a package in a big USPS ziplock
I didn't sleep for a couple days
I had package with tramadol mixed in Coffee beans, opened, checked by customs.....and stamped that its clear Coffee. Funny.. I guess they are just understaffed, overworked normal people.