Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mean, it’s Creatine and vitamins not GLPs and Raws.

I’d bet $1000 Creatine accounts for <2% of QSC’s revenue and even that’s being generous.
bet its more like 0.002%!

HGH on the other hand.... Bet thats like 50%+ That shit is FIRE! As long as QSC is selling their HGH and can get it delivered to me, I'm a life long customer!

bet its more like 0.002%!

HGH on the other hand.... Bet thats like 50%+ That shit is FIRE! As long as QSC is selling their HGH and can get it delivered to me, I'm a life long customer!
They said GLPs were about 30%

Id assume -

HGH 20%

Anabolics 15%

All other Peptides 25%

“Others” may account for 10%

Just spit balling

The stocks didn't arrive at same time to shipping company.

So for example the ones who ordered the tirz 15mg only, were the first ones to get their trackings, then tirz 30mg, then reta 10mg and sema 10mg, then tirz 10mg, then the HGH, so if a customer ordered HGH + tirz + sema 5mg and it happened that the sema 5mg was the latest stock to arrives to shipping company, the order will take longer to get the tracking, it has nothing to do with who ordered the first.
Have all the Promo packages been shipped? I imagine it was quite the deluge of orders. Awesome job QSC.

I dont think we closet homos....since secretly its like 50% of tren users around me its so funny side effect it would deserve a research.
If you truly believe tren makes you want to fuck trannys you’re not in the closet you’re just openly admitting that you like ladyboys and it was always there the tren just brought it out if you. Face it you like chicks with dicks.

Anyone able to get in touch with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals via email or WhatsApp? Been trying to place another order lol
Yes we have no problem contacting them for an order you’re not using the new email ladyboyroids@aol.com apparently

If you truly believe tren makes you want to fuck trannys you’re not in the closet you’re just openly admitting that you like ladyboys and it was always there the tren just brought it out if you. Face it you like chicks with dicks.

Yes we have no problem contacting them for an order you’re not using the new email ladyboyroids@aol.com apparently
I do, tren just retriggers it. My point was.. I know multiple bbers that admitted this..of course after I did...so they no longer felt ashamed. Masterone makes you horny as well, but not this perversion so much. My original point was...why is it always tren? I think its because besides extreme androgenic effects...it also activates Progesterone receptor at the same time.

I do, tren just retriggers it. My point was.. I know multiple bbers that admitted this..of course after I did...so they no longer felt ashamed. Masterone makes you horny as well, but not this perversion so much. My original point was...why is it always tren? I think its because besides extreme androgenic effects...it also activates Progesterone receptor at the same time.
It's confusing, nice curves boobs, makeup, and then on the other end, only one hole and something flopping around.

It's confusing, nice curves boobs, makeup, and then on the other end, only one hole and something flopping around.
Oh you dont get the point? Of tren perversion? Hint: Enlarged and stimulated prostate from all the garbage we taking....with overstimulated dopamin ;-))))

Pre-declaration of the item has been received by customs, Netherlands

So this notification has been standing for 5 days now?
Is it normal?
Or any issues with customs?