Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pre-declaration of the item has been received by customs, Netherlands

So this notification has been standing for 5 days now?
Is it normal?
Or any issues with customs?
Jesus H. Forget about your pack, stop looking up your tracking. If it comes, it comes if not get your reship. Stop stressing and wondering about every update.

Sometimes i agree with one of the older post about QSC not giving out tracking so every newbie learn patience after they ordered, maybe it is even healthy by preventing anxiety and elevation of blood pressure for some individuals.

Come on guys, can you just get a grip, you’re acting like that obsessed boyfriend now lol

Trust me... I get it, masterone gets me all twisted sideways. I don't judge
Just to close on this off-topic... All the tren guys etc.....I actually dated probably the hottest preop trans in my country (Im probably fucking doxxing myself, but whatever)......Her DMs and not just those were and are BOMBARDED by guys...including tren and dopamin agonist users.....
And lets say... generally....THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO TOP HER....you can do that with cisgirl..... If you catch my drift about prostate ;-).

Nobody cares about your tranny obsession go back to Reddit with the other ladyboy lovers you cock gobbler. Fucking ignore list is getting more gains than this whole forum is by taking drugs working out ffs

Just to close on this off-topic... All the tren guys etc.....I actually dated probably the hottest preop trans in my country (Im probably fucking doxxing myself, but whatever)......Her DMs and not just those were and are BOMBARDED by guys...including tren and dopamin agonist users.....
And lets say... generally....THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO TOP HER....you can do that with cisgirl..... If you catch my drift about prostate ;-).
That’s uh.. interesting. Cool story bro?

And let’s say... generally....THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO TOP HER....you can do that with cisgirl..... If you catch my drift about prostate ;-).
Not one person here gives a shit about your ex girl with a dick bigger than yours.
This entire tranny discussion should be discussed elsewhere. You tranny loving dildo boys take your discussion elsewhere. The men here don’t want to read about you sucking off some chick with a dick.
Fagggg

Not one person here gives a shit about your ex girl with a dick bigger than yours.
This entire tranny discussion should be discussed elsewhere. You tranny loving dildo boys take your discussion elsewhere. The men here don’t want to read about you sucking off some chick with a dick.
Fagggg
You called this gay shit yesterday and it’s just gotten worse, talking about our balls is one thing but you got one guy fingering his asshole in customs for some fucking reason and the next guy fully fucking a dude with tits, start a new thread fellas ‘men of Reddit that enjoy getting bummed’

I can’t wait for the wedding to another man telling people ‘ ah bro I’m only marrying him because I’m on tren, not gay or anything’

You called this gay shit yesterday and it’s just gotten worse, talking about our balls is one thing but you got one guy fingering his asshole in customs for some fucking reason and the next guy fully fucking a dude with tits, start a new thread fellas ‘men of Reddit that enjoy getting bummed’

Putting the blame on tren to justify sucking cock seem alright.
No such thing is a man from Reddit. (Boys a of Reddit who enjoy getting plowed)

Is it normal?
Mine was stock at the same stage for almost one week. Yesterday it was shipped from china. You should have anticipated that it takes longer for your parcel to arrive during this time of year.

Is it normal?
All you guys who won’t stfu about packs being stalled at one location shouldn’t have the privilege of putting a needle in themselves.

Sometimes i agree with one of the older post about QSC not giving out tracking so every newbie learn patience after they ordered, maybe it is even healthy by preventing anxiety and elevation of blood pressure for some individuals.

That would be way more annoying for the newbie and way less annoying for everyone else.

What’s the emergency?
Gotta get huge for new years?
Lol, the New Year’s party is coming up and I need to fill out with this injectable superdrol and some tren no ester before the party! Also I am moving and might not have access to the address after a couple weeks so It better come soon or else some random housewife will end up getting swole and a huge clit.