Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

“Don’t want to step on anyone’s toes…” Well you just did!!!

Why would anyone mention another source on another sources thread?

Baffling!
I mean, it’s Creatine and vitamins not GLPs and Raws.

I’d bet $1000 Creatine accounts for <2% of QSC’s revenue and even that’s being generous.

Anybody having time issues on domestic shipping? They gave me a tracking number on the 24th and it hasn’t moved since… that’s like 2.5 weeks and I’m getting a little annoyed since they usually do a good job and get it within a few days.

Anybody having time issues on domestic shipping? They gave me a tracking number on the 24th and it hasn’t moved since… that’s like 2.5 weeks and I’m getting a little annoyed since they usually do a good job and get it within a few days.
That’s not normal. I’d be surprised if your door wasn’t kicked in the next day or two.
Your fucked.

Was it dropped off? or was it just an activate tracking number?

Yep, definitely don’t sign for the package, there are different accounts now of individuals’ friends getting popped when they signed their packs.
where? jw

NMN made me retarded. It felt like I had crashed my estrogen and I couldn’t find my words. My wife has no problems with it and works like it is supposed to. Do you think the NR would help? I’ll be honest the methylation stuff makes my head hurt.
I've read so many varied things about which is better I just decided to buy both and take 50/50 mix of them. 500mg a day each. I'm not educated enough on either compound to give a good opinion. Basically, I'm getting older and hope they help me. Not really sure how to quantify their effects besides that I "feel" like they help, which is a pretty crappy data point. Good enough for me though.