Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My package has not had any updates since 11/20. It just says departed shipping facility usps waiting for arrival for the last two weeks. Has this happened to anyone ?
Same here, no updates since 11/19 Finally arrived US 12/3 and just cleared customs .Now awaiting delivery. All part of the process..

I have my bank looking into the same thing. So far this has cost me $86. $30 wire transfer fee, $40 less came back and a $16 incoming transfer fee for the return. I am not a happy camper at the moment.
Crypto is so easy not sure why anyone would use bank transfer especially with a regular bank account.

My package has not had any updates since 11/20. It just says departed shipping facility usps waiting for arrival for the last two weeks. Has this happened to anyone ?
It’s Normal just relax and you will receive your order in about 4 weeks from paid order. Sometimes it comes sooner which is just a bonus.

I only briefly looked at it, but you download Exodus and create a wallet with simply push a button. Send from Coinbase same as you would to QSC but to the address of your Exodus wallet. Then send from Exodus to QSC. Also, it appears that Exodus doesn’t charge fees and their exchange rate (which is how places like Coinbase, Crypto.com, etc, make money is jacking with their rate) exodus rate is pretty spot on, at least to Coinbase’s rate.

Thank you Big_bowlotren, I think I found a new wallet service!
Thanks So, you buy bitcoin on Exodus, create a wallet on Exodus, send the purchased bitcoin to your new wallet, then transfer the bitcoin from the wallet to QSC? Only fee involved is for purchasing bitcoin with USD?

Ordered “Black Friday Sale” kits of Tirzepatide last Tuesday 6:22pm. Package landed an hour ago. Everything looks good. Packaging was a little suspect but, it got here intact and I wasn’t getting oils so….all is good for me

For anyone wondering why international shipments take longer.
I don’t know what airport QSC is shipping from, but a lot will go via PVG ( Shanghai) or HKG as transit airport.
There is a huge backlog on shipments at the moment. Especially towards AMS/FRA and ATL/JFK. These are main hubs for incoming shipment into Europe/US.

Source; I work in logistics and I deal with this shit.

I’m tired of reading all these posts asking why it’s taking long for people to get there shit. What were you expecting ordering international during the holidays?!

GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU IMPATIENT FUCKS.