Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

anyone here use coinbase recently? How long does it take for bitcoin to appear in your account? used to be there instantly after purchasing
If you use PayPal with coin base it's a work around for an instant transfer. From a regular bank account I've had to wait about a week usually.

Only issue with cash app is it’s linked directly to you. Download Exodus app. No registration or signing up. None of your information will be asked send and receive crypto.
I always just send from cashapp to my other wallet then to whoever. But thanks for another option

I seem to have luck with adding usd to my account from my bank and then buying usdc and eth. I can transfer it immediately.
If you bought BTC with US dollar it will take a week before they let you transfer it.
shoot I already ordered it. anyone way to cancel? Also, is there a better application to use? thanks

You can do all this with Coinbase fairly quickly. Just don't send payment to a source via Coinbase. Send it to another wallet first.

Coinbase is monitoring this and cracking down on certain transactions.

Kraken is another option.

You can do all this with Coinbase fairly quickly. Just don't send payment to a source via Coinbase. Send it to another wallet first.

I went to post that Kraken had a lawsuit just filed against them but then I remembered Coinbase does as well lol.
I like Coinbase because it is a publicly traded company and having them as the holders for blackrock’s spot etf is a bonus.

I agree with sending to a wallet. I did this originally so I could separate my investments from my spending.

In general you’re right. I’m not trying to fear monger. Just personally I’ve never had to sign for any packs. If I am asked to sign for something I always make sure to ask what it is, look at what they’re trying to deliver, if I don’t recognize it or “I don’t recognize it ;)” I refuse delivery.

To each their own with personal risk tolerance.

Also, if you browse the steroid legal section of Meso I’ve seen an elite member claim he was a target of a controlled delivery for only a personal amount. It can happen.

I could go on and on. There’s guys who order raws for personal brews. If you have the equipment and the raws, courts aren’t going to paint it as personal. Manufacturing, intent to distribute..

Plus, once again, international importation, mail fraud, etc are federal felonies even if you order a sigle vial of oil for yourself.. just saying.

Be smart fellas or be fart smellas
Just watched this video, it seems relevant.

View: https://youtu.be/qcmpzZurpIQ?si=-i1RkT5qfUvmTtKT

I went to post that Kraken had a lawsuit just filed against them but then I remembered Coinbase does as well lol.
I like Coinbase because it is a publicly traded company and having them as the holders for blackrock’s spot etf is a bonus.

I agree with sending to a wallet. I did this originally so I could separate my investments from my spending.
What do you mean by "sending to another wallet first"? Sorry, new to crypto.

anyone here use coinbase recently? How long does it take for bitcoin to appear in your account? used to be there instantly after purchasing
Probably late but Coinbase told me, after the fact, that buying direct from a bank account incurs a 7 day hold to clear. Using a debit card allows immediate use.

What do you mean by "sending to another wallet first"? Sorry, new to crypto.
I only briefly looked at it, but you download Exodus and create a wallet with simply push a button. Send from Coinbase same as you would to QSC but to the address of your Exodus wallet. Then send from Exodus to QSC. Also, it appears that Exodus doesn’t charge fees and their exchange rate (which is how places like Coinbase, Crypto.com, etc, make money is jacking with their rate) exodus rate is pretty spot on, at least to Coinbase’s rate.

Thank you Big_bowlotren, I think I found a new wallet service!

Last edited: