Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just dont do crazy enough shit in your life to get legal attention and give the feds a reason to take you down. I HIGHLY doubt anybody is going to be nabbed only for possession of aas, but if you are doing a bunch of other felonious extra curriculars and they want you they WILL get you on something. Eat your food, take your drugs, lift your weights you will be fine and nobody is going to bother you.

As grandpappy used to say "Don't do more than 1 illegal thing a time, as soon as you get to two, now you are worth the paperwork."
In general you’re right. I’m not trying to fear monger. Just personally I’ve never had to sign for any packs. If I am asked to sign for something I always make sure to ask what it is, look at what they’re trying to deliver, if I don’t recognize it or “I don’t recognize it ;)” I refuse delivery.

To each their own with personal risk tolerance.

Also, if you browse the steroid legal section of Meso I’ve seen an elite member claim he was a target of a controlled delivery for only a personal amount. It can happen.

I could go on and on. There’s guys who order raws for personal brews. If you have the equipment and the raws, courts aren’t going to paint it as personal. Manufacturing, intent to distribute..

Plus, once again, international importation, mail fraud, etc are federal felonies even if you order a sigle vial of oil for yourself.. just saying.

Be smart fellas or be fart smellas

anyone here use coinbase recently? How long does it take for bitcoin to appear in your account? used to be there instantly after purchasing

shoot I already ordered it. anyone way to cancel? Also, is there a better application to use? thanks
I don’t think you can undo the purchase. Just try a small amount and see if it works for you. I am really not sure how I am getting around the waiting period. I have not used anything but Coinbase.

Have you ordered BTC too or just ETH?
I have gotten BTC before. I want to say I was able to get it instantly with that process but it was awhile ago. For what it is worth, my bank is linked to Coinbase and I am sending it to my Coinbase wallet before making a purchase.

I started using Usdc because there is no charge for using it. I only have to get eth because that is how the gas fees are paid. I do like that I can send an exact amount and the gas fee is taken from another token.