Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's great that you guys are already receiving you packages, I ordered an hour after the black friday sale started, paid about 5 hours later and haven't received tracking yet.

Trying to pay via bank transfer and it got returned with reason: Credit Entry Refused By Receiver

Any advice?
I have my bank looking into the same thing. So far this has cost me $86. $30 wire transfer fee, $40 less came back and a $16 incoming transfer fee for the return. I am not a happy camper at the moment.

I have my bank looking into the same thing. So far this has cost me $86. $30 wire transfer fee, $40 less came back and a $16 incoming transfer fee for the return. I am not a happy camper at the moment.
Are you guys choosing the transfer option where the receiver receives the exact amount in the chosen currency, or are you just sending the amount and the fees come off of that? If it doesn't come out to the right figure on the receiving end, QSC is going to refuse it. They're not going to fuck around trying to get the rest from you.

Are you guys choosing the transfer option where the receiver receives the exact amount in the chosen currency, or are you just sending the amount and the fees come off of that? If it doesn't come out to the right figure on the receiving end, QSC is going to refuse it. They're not going to fuck around trying to get the rest from you.
It goes right to their wallet, just send what they ask for, no third party involved

I sent total requested. I paid transfer fees separately. My bank stated the account number was incorrect, but it matched the account number I was given. I am waiting to hear back from QSC.

That's great that you guys are already receiving you packages, I ordered an hour after the black friday sale started, paid about 5 hours later and haven't received tracking yet.
They aren't being shipped in order of payment. I ordered Tuesday night or Wednesday morning and just got tracking. Hang tight.

I placed my order on the 29th and paid by bank. The money should have arrived because it hasn't been transferred back. and also still waiting for tracker. This must have been an impressive volume they got from this sale.

Yea same here.

There is probably a reason why, just sucks.

I was hoping it was gonna be like QSC prime lol

Yea same here.

There is probably a reason why, just sucks.

I was hoping it was gonna be like QSC prime lol
The stocks didn't arrive at same time to shipping company.

So for example the ones who ordered the tirz 15mg only, were the first ones to get their trackings, then tirz 30mg, then reta 10mg and sema 10mg, then tirz 10mg, then the HGH, so if a customer ordered HGH + tirz + sema 5mg and it happened that the sema 5mg was the latest stock to arrives to shipping company, the order will take longer to get the tracking, it has nothing to do with who ordered the first.

The stocks didn't arrive at same time to shipping company.

So for example the ones who ordered the tirz 15mg only, were the first ones to get their trackings, then tirz 30mg, then reta 10mg and sema 10mg, then tirz 10mg, then the HGH, so if a customer ordered HGH + tirz + sema 5mg and it happened that the sema 5mg was the latest stock to arrives to shipping company, the order will take longer to get the tracking, it has nothing to do with who ordered the first.
Makes sense. I figured it was something like this.

I wasn't going to get worked up over it. I just really need tirz.

My package has not had any updates since 11/20. It just says departed shipping facility usps waiting for arrival for the last two weeks. Has this happened to anyone ?