Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So you're in same boat as me? Running and trying to have the boys working still? Or did you sperm come back as zero but your boys gained size back?
I don’t pay attention to my balls but my girl wants kids so if I can get the sperm back they can take my sperm and put two boys in her lol. No way in hell I am raising any daughters lol

Btw my sperm was zero while I was off everything a few months but I am back on everything now so we will see how next sperm analysis goes.

I don’t pay attention to my balls but my girl wants kids so if I can get the sperm back they can take my sperm and put two boys in her lol. No way in hell I am raising any daughters lol

Btw my sperm was zero while I was off everything a few months but I am back on everything now so we will see how next sperm analysis goes.
Everyone, please correct me if I'm wrong - but for fertility - if using HCG for spermatogenesis, there is an increase chance of producing female. And, just a quick note - clomid treatment in women has an increased chance of producing twins.

Maybe something to think about for you brother

Everyone, please correct me if I'm wrong - but for fertility - if using HCG for spermatogenesis, there is an increase chance of producing female. And, just a quick note - clomid treatment in women has an increased chance of producing twins.

We are going to do IVF, so they can pick the sex of the baby and assist you with twins.

Lol the bro myth of females from gear heads continues. I won’t refute it I personally know one guy had 6 girls while on blasts/trt.

Made a Black Friday express order on 11/28, shipped last Wednesday and arrived tonight. Tirz 30, Ret, and HGH. At least a years' supply of HGH is going in the freezer. Thanks, Tracy!

Attachments

• hgh-freezer.jpg
    hgh-freezer.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 182
  • hgh-fridge.jpg
    hgh-fridge.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 180
  • HGH-tirz-ret-boxes.jpg
    HGH-tirz-ret-boxes.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Made a Black Friday express order on 11/28, shipped last Wednesday and arrived tonight. Tirz 30, Ret, and HGH. At least a years' supply of HGH is going in the freezer. Thanks, Tracy!
I keep my hgh in the box in the closet till I add water then store in fridge. Is it recommended to store them in freezer while they are dry?

I keep my hgh in the box in the closet till I add water then store in fridge. Is it recommended to store them in freezer while they are dry?
Recommendations vary, but when storing for more than a few months freezing the powder seems to be the way to go (especially for HGH and HCG). It at least seems that it won't hurt.

All food for thought we had problems with impurities in vials just a few drowned pages back. The real issues are being covered and normal issues are being insulted. This is not our community.

Do better

Edit. I see this as I need to myself as well, I troll a bit and Yada Yada but these are issues. This is a source. If you know another source psl and all their shit, they recently are quoted to the effect of, all attention is good attention. This is concerning for me as a consumer. If you are a consumer as well, I would believe you would think the same
to back to reddit-tracy