Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I guess I will make it clear for everyone about the purity and dosage standards, because with the new generation of peptide fanatics, I am start getting some kind of messages like why purity is 97% i was waiting for 99% and shit like this.

Most of peptides have high purity around 99% as you can see in the lab tests in the price list, but it happens that some can have a lower one.

The garanteed purity minimum limit is 85% , below this purity, there is no compensation, no refund, no replacement. Nothing.
example: a peptide tested 60%, ok you are eligible for compensation.
example 2: a peptide tested 91%, no need to contact me about it, you are free to do with it whatever you want. (use it, don't, sell it at discounted price, or whatever, I am not responsible of your commitments in your resell websites, if you garantee to your customers +99%, it's your problem not mine)

The garanteed quantity variance is 15%, if the product is underdosed below 15%; you are eligible for compensation (partial, or total, or free vial, or replacement) if the underdosage is less than 15% no compensation, no refund, no replacement, nothing.

This is actually just a reminder of the rules we just stated in the first page in Meso, so if you don't agree on the following rules, don't buy as simple as that, no complaint is accepted.

Last edited:
I mean, all of those fancy cases just take up more space than leaving the vials in their little cardboard 10 vial per container boxes that can be easily labeled.

Is there a reason other than saving space (which they don't do)?

@MrHowie @Jiobani
I've always thought the same exact thing. From a density and ease perspective, those little cardboard boxes are perfect -- hence the reason they're used by every source I've ordered from.

In the rare case that I need to travel with anything, it goes in an insulin case.

I thought I had it bad with my ordering and stocking, but I think some guys are treating their peptides and gear like they're baseball cards...

I thought I had it bad with my ordering and stocking, but I think some guys are treating their peptides and gear like they're baseball cards...
I did spend a half hour last night putting labels on 100 vials of HGH before I packed them into custom designed 3d printed containers. I don't have a problem...

For everyone who ordered during the promo semaglutide 5mg and haven't received their tracking yet, it's because the first batch that was tested is sold out, and we have a new batch, awaiting for testing results before we start shipping.

Thank you for your patience.

We are working now on improving the service for peptides:

Batch numbers.
Getting tested every new batch of peptide.

It's gonna take some days/weeks, but this will be implemented ASAP.

Shipping lines to USA has been improved, new lines are used, and shipping time from now on is estimated 2 weeks average. Starting from this week.

I did spend a half hour last night putting labels on 100 vials of HGH before I packed them into custom designed 3d printed containers. I don't have a problem...
No problem in my book. I much prefer this convo vs. the last few topics.

Now if you start painting/decorating the vials then I reserve the right to alter my opinion.

I've always thought the same exact thing. From a density and ease perspective, those little cardboard boxes are perfect -- hence the reason they're used by every source I've ordered from.

In the rare case that I need to travel with anything, it goes in an insulin case.

I have a few little "walls" of those boxes in my fridge.

Clearly labeled, easy to access, etc.

I don't see an advantage of big foam-padded zipper cases.

I guess I will make it clear for everyone about the purity and dosage standards, because with the new generation of peptide fanatics, I am start getting some kind of messages like why purity is 97% i was waiting for 99% and shit like this.

Most of peptides have high purity around 99% as you can see in the lab tests in the price list, but it happens that some can have a lower one.

The garanteed purity minimum limit is 85% , below this purity, there is no compensation, no refund, no replacement. Nothing.
example: a peptide tested 60%, ok you are eligible for compensation.
example 2: a peptide tested 91%, no need to contact me about it, you are free to do with it whatever you want. (use it, don't, sell it at discounted price, or whatever, I am not responsible of your commitments in your resell websites, if you garantee to your customers +99%, it's your problem not mine)

The garanteed quantity variance is 15%, if the product is underdosed below 15%; you are eligible for compensation (partial, or total, or free vial, or replacement) if the underdosage is less than 15% no compensation, no refund, no replacement, nothing.

This is actually just a reminder of the rules we just stated in the first page in Meso, so if you don't agree on the following rules, don't buy as simple as that, no complaint is accepted.
I don’t know what reality you’re living in where 85 percent purity is acceptable. But hey. Batch numbers!

Does anyone here know when test C is getting restocked in eu warehouse? I just don’t want to risk it with test E pip…

Also how long are you guys waiting for reply’s from Tracy?

okay thanks i will risk it
Tracy should be able to give an estimated time frame I just tag him here for you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I don’t know what reality you’re living in where 85 percent purity is acceptable. But hey. Batch numbers!
Then buy elsewhere it’s a pretty simple
Concept to understand

I mean, all of those fancy cases just take up more space than leaving the vials in their little cardboard 10 vial per container boxes that can be easily labeled.

Is there a reason other than saving space (which they don't do)?

@MrHowie @Jiobani
Nah I keep mine in the carton boxes. I label the carton boxes and straight in the fridge they go!
I guess some people like how it looks? It takes up a lot more space though….

Obviously they aim for the highest purity possible. If something is 85% I’m sure they are looking at different ways to improve that number. If 85% is the best they can do for that given peptide there going to keep it on the shelf and sell it to the people that’ll buy it. Why should they not sell it and turn a profit if someone will buy it? Even at 85% it’s still cheaper then any peptide website selling single vials claiming there product is 99%. In reality there is a good chance they’re re selling QSC 85% shit anyways. A lot of the online peptide website claim there peptides are 99% but fail to provide any Janoshik tests of it.