Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

At this point all QSC has going for them is that guys like you haven’t heard of the other guys, but if QSC keeps giving themselves these self-inflicted wounds, that advantage isn’t going to last.
With how respected their products are in the GLP-1 space, they could easily come to Meso and do extremely well. I’m surprised they haven’t yet.

Your expected to filter your oils....don't worry about the floaters.

It's not expected, but it should be.

For everyone else: buying 0.22 um filters and filtering your gear is super-easy.

Never waste a drop of gear again for visible black specks and also ensure sterility of things you can't see.

For everyone else: buying 0.22 um filters and filtering your gear is super-easy.

Never waste a drop of gear again for visible black specks and also ensure sterility of things you can't see.
might as well start brewing at this point... at least you control most of the variables

OTOH, it's absolutely expected that QSC filters their oil. I'm a huge QSC fanboy but I don't really understand how this keeps happening. Shit in the raws sucks but is "okay"ish because you know the customer will filter it, shit in vials makes no sense at all.

QSC is constantly improving the product and giving customers what they want. I'm sure they'll eventually focus on this as well.

Thanks all for flooding my pm with the alternative source, don't need more :D .

I checked them out, but I will stick with QSC for the time being since it covers all my needs, peptides and raws, the price difference doesn't compel me to change things up since tracys track record is good enough for me.

OTOH, it's absolutely expected that QSC filters their oil. I'm a huge QSC fanboy but I don't really understand how this keeps happening. Shit in the raws sucks but is "okay"ish because you know the customer will filter it, shit in vials makes no sense at all.

QSC is constantly improving the product and giving customers what they want. I'm sure they'll eventually focus on this as well.
All oils are filtered, most of floaters problems are from rubber stoppers and filter pieces, those ones are eligible for replacement or refund, also we hired someone to inspect all new batched produced vial per vial.

Thanks all for flooding my pm with the alternative source, don't need more :D .

I checked them out, but I will stick with QSC for the time being since it covers all my needs, peptides and raws, the price difference doesn't compel me to change things up since tracys track record is good enough for me.
Funny, the other half of meso flooded my inbox asking for the source.

I wouldn’t say I’m a fan boy but I’ve used QSC exclusively for almost the last couple years. Some of the things I’m seeing are starting to worry me

Trying to make a payment via PayPal, put in details but it’s asking for a phone number? Don’t remember this before?