Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I never give credit for cloudy peptides, to not misunderstand the comment he switched from tesa 10mg to 2mg, no charity
So I ordered the 2 mg vials a month ago and you told me it wouldn’t be cloudy. I would not have ordered from you otherwise.
Are you telling me if these 2 mg tesa vials come in cloudy you aren’t going to make it right? Even if you promised me it wouldn’t be cloudy?

Well we dont know, whats in these 5 bottles right? I ordered what most of us want from QSC- GH (besides other stuff), but I was waiting for a long time ;-). Also, why ipam and cjc...if they have so cheap gh? Just curious.
No fuckin clue. It’s strange there are 5 vials when they only sell by the kits. I don’t run the stuff I run gh. The mt2 is mine, I bought the cjc and ipam for a family member.

View attachment 272478

First raw order received today. Order was placed the week prior to black friday. Thanks qsc!
There was a day when posting raws gets you perma banned immediately, now they will look at this photo and laugh at the baby amount you ordered. Some guys here have stashes by the kilos lol, it’s great how LE doesn’t crack down on roids as hard nowadays.

I sound like a paranoid dad ha ha.

There was a day when posting raws gets you perma banned immediately, now they will look at this photo and laugh at the baby amount you ordered. Some guys here have stashes by the kilos lol, it’s great how LE doesn’t crack down on roids as hard nowadays.

I remove the photo. Also you don’t order kilo when it’s your first time

Haha I didn’t order a baby amount of gh on the Black Friday sale. Most LE is on gear at least in my area they are. They just want the fentanyl and meth nowadays. Until they feel the need to make there presence again and shut down a lab or two then leave us alone for awhile.