Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Haha I didn’t order a baby amount of gh on the Black Friday sale. Most LE is on gear at least in my area they are. They just want the fentanyl and meth nowadays. Until they feel the need to make there presence again and shut down a lab or two then leave us alone for awhile.
Thought that was to me. Fucking idiot I am

I dont know. I am just throwing a number out there.

People complain about not being able to purchase small numbers from bulk suppliers, just annoying
lol man, ur one angry little spaceman... you act like you have been here for a decade.. go take ur fat aggression somewhere else, as just clogs thread... perhaps back to reddit?

My first order was shipped the same day. I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but this a month seems a bit much unless something is literally sold out.

Everyone, please correct me if I'm wrong - but for fertility - if using HCG for spermatogenesis, there is an increase chance of producing female. And, just a quick note - clomid treatment in women has an increased chance of producing twins.

Maybe something to think about for you brother
I believe this was anecdotal but everyone I know that was gearing it and on HCG all produced females. Again, only my observation.

Haha I didn’t order a baby amount of gh on the Black Friday sale. Most LE is on gear at least in my area they are. They just want the fentanyl and meth nowadays. Until they feel the need to make there presence again and shut down a lab or two then leave us alone for awhile.
Yeah, we’re so lucky these days and hopefully with the shift of peds/trt becoming more public, the law relaxes and be favorable to us invthe near future.

I paid $45 shipping (domestic) but some of the items must be imports
Now I will answer your previous response to me. I can’t more serious. The only thing I see that is unreasonable is your unrealistic expectations whining like a bitch in heat. Bash your head into a wall and maybe then you will re think how stupid you sound.

All oils are filtered, most of floaters problems are from rubber stoppers and filter pieces, those ones are eligible for replacement or refund, also we hired someone to inspect all new batched produced vial per vial.
Could you let me know how this works? Do we send a pic of the floaters for replacement? Thx

Last edited: