Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I dont know. I am just throwing a number out there.

People complain about not being able to purchase small numbers from bulk suppliers, just annoying
I mean, you could just say nothing at all. There's no need to turn the knife with a comment like "well go pay 110 then." You know that's our only option. You know we aren't spending $4700 on 50 fuckin kits of hgh and you wouldn't either. You're just being a fuckstick for fun. So how about fuck off bud.

Anybody ever get eq raws that came as a thick goopy gel instead of a liquid from qsc? The ones i got smell like eq, but crash out of solution as soon as cooled after brewing. I have gotten eq raws like this from another source and have had to toss every batch, cant get them to hold

I understand being upset if promises aren't met, but there's no evidence that cloudiness indicates contamination or reduced potency.

If you sent a sample of cloudy and non-cloudy to Jano for testing, I'm sure QSC will help as the issue of cloudy peptides has come up a lot recently and may scare off potential customers.
That may or may not be the case. But I still wouldn’t feel right about being deceived if they do come in cloudy

Any chance you'll open a website? Could cut back on manpower answering emails. I sent my order 7 or 8 days ago and no reply yet

Time to crowd source a blind test. It’s about time these reddit goblins contribute some USDT to testing instead of complaining about tracking.
Good luck getting contributions from a Reddit native. You say blind test they go to the damn eye Dr. Tracy’s getting back to me on identifying what they are.

No, I ordered early November. Made it to the US in late November. Been sitting in Jamaica New York for weeks waiting for customs clearance. Now in the regional Warehouse in the state I'm in. Supposed to be delivered today but I guess they sent it back to the regional Warehouse. Always knew I wasn't a patient man but this was testing me....lol
I have one package doing the same thing. Worst part is I had two orders that have been tracking together and one got delivered and the other is going backwards. Naturally the one that was delivered is the one I wasn’t in a hurry for.

Anybody ever get eq raws that came as a thick goopy gel instead of a liquid from qsc? The ones i got smell like eq, but crash out of solution as soon as cooled after brewing. I have gotten eq raws like this from another source and have had to toss every batch, cant get them to hold
Yes, just made up a batch and it looks like wall paper paste. Raws looked normal but once made up they crash