Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was express.
I'm from EU.
I got i call from customs that they have a pacage for me. They wanted me to send them my email so they can send me instrucitons on, how to receive a pacage.
I had a similar experience. I sent them a more detailed description, consistent with what the sender declared. Additionally, I have attached a fake order screen from Alibaba in accordance with the invoice and the sender's declaration. Today I received the parcel.

Tracy has been cool to me but I don't wanna see his OnlyFans. I thought we were done with the "I'm not gay but tren makes me like dick" conversation 20 pages ago.
You have to admit if you were with a beautiful woman and it got down to everything off except the panties and you were ready and still hadn't noticed the bulge, you'd be in quite a dilemma as whether to continue or not considering you'd already come so far and were committed. Tell me you wouldn't at least accept a bj, don't lie

You have to admit if you were with a beautiful woman and it got down to everything off except the panties and you were ready and still hadn't noticed the bulge, you'd be in quite a dilemma as whether to continue or not considering you'd already come so far and were committed. Tell me you wouldn't at least accept a bj, don't lie
And I thought I was fucked up in the head.

a couple of years back, there was a guy they used to call "Connor the retard". This guy believed there was a conspiracy of everyone underdosing DECA on purpose or some shit

That Connor left, now we have this Connor
@Spaceman Spiff I was scrolling looking for info and saw this. Lmfao!! I remember that dude! He swore getting gear from Silk Road was much better

5.5-6iu of generics...

I've been in a deficit so this is interesting
View attachment 272667

Current dose 5.5-6 IU -> 532 ng/mL IGF-1.

What was your previous dose that produced 446 ng/mL?

532 is on par with a typical IGF-1 response to 5.5 IU GH. Another example here.

Tl;dr: IGF-1 +100 ng/mL or so for every IU of GH administered. So 5 IU/d GH should produce ~500 ng/mL IGF-1. Give or take 100 or so, I guess.

*many other factors: energy status (bulking or cutting), other gear, time since last injection, et cetera.

Current dose 5.5-6 IU -> 532 ng/mL IGF-1.

What was your previous dose that produced 446 ng/mL?

532 is on par with a typical IGF-1 response to 5.5 IU GH. Another example here.

Tl;dr: IGF-1 +100 ng/mL or so for every IU of GH administered. So 5 IU/d GH should produce ~500 ng/mL IGF-1. Give or take 100 or so, I guess.

*many other factors: energy status (bulking or cutting), other gear, time since last injection, et cetera.
Last one was probably 3.6iu on. A bulk.