Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The ID codes were not included with my tracking number or any other comms with qsc as was advised in the post tracy made in september , so i figured maybe another customer could help a brother out or that there was maybe a master list buried in these 2000 pages somewhere.

1 is Dbol
2 Is mtren
3 is t3

or was t3 1? or was it 2?

whatever, just eye ball it, do a few lines, and let Jesus take the reins.

The ID codes were not included with my tracking number or any other comms with qsc as was advised in the post tracy made in september , so i figured maybe another customer could help a brother out or that there was maybe a master list buried in these 2000 pages somewhere.
There’s a list, but I don’t remember which page

I’m just talking pure clear to very cloudy. No particles or anything and no the conversation wasn’t about mixing peptides I was just throwing it out there for reference.

That's what I figured. If you happen to reconstitute two vials from the same batch, one is cloudy and the other is not, it is a sign from the Gods to obtain the final solution by testing them.

QSC should help, to put this issue to bed once and for all.

That's what I figured. If you happen to reconstitute two vials from the same batch, one is cloudy and the other is not, it is a sign from the Gods to obtain the final solution by testing them.

QSC should help, to put this issue to bed once and for all.
Yeah I agree. I wouldn’t be comfortable with them but now there is a set policy on it now so we know going forward. That’s the only cloudiness issue I’ve ran into with any of them but again alone in a syringe they were clear as could be just clouded up when out in one syringe together. These were 2 completely different peptides Im Talking about too not 2 of the same items. Either way it didn’t bother me as I had taken both individually and they were fine I just didn’t mix them in a syringe anymore

I hope my express comes in ok .. it was shipped a week ago and is processing through customs.(not Cincinnati)
As long as it's not Memphis you're probably good. Everything I order private carrier gets snagged in Memphis

All jokes aside, just started QSC growth....so far best GH I had....including carpal tunnel after first dose......gonna try pharma next time.... cant believe would be stronger than this......
How many IU’s are you at? Splitting doses or a single bolus dose?
i started at 2.5iu went to 3iu after 2 weeks and experienced cts went back down and gradually titrated up to 5iu over 2 months and didn’t experience any further cts issues.

How many IU’s are you at? Splitting doses or a single bolus dose?
i started at 2.5iu went to 3iu after 2 weeks and experienced cts went back down and gradually titrated up to 5iu over 2 months and didn’t experience any further cts issues.
Oh Im past that, just want to cut so started at 4. But, after short break gonna start my OFF-SEASON at 10..:). Gonna stay at 10 and will get somatomedin-c (IGF-1). If I plateau- going for 15...but, I dont think so. IGF is so fucking potent on me anyway that my skin with all its imperfections grow. Im scared off cancer now....everything fucking grows.

FYI: QSC is about 6 weeks till landing for US international orders. Great delivery as always just an extra 2-3 weeks more time due to the holidays.