Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is anyone else interested in 15iu HGH in the US warehouse?

QSC said there wasn't as much demand for it here as the 10iu.
As long as the quality is the same or better, I want as many IU in a vial as possible so I need to reconstitute less often.

Since my latest international order is taking its sweet-ass time I figured I would pose the question.

I got a call from “customs” about a suspicious international package while my pack from Qsc was in transit. Just hang up, it’s a scam. I’m in the US fwiw.
It's not a scam. In Europe, this is normal procedure for shipments from outside the EU. If some information is missing from the declaration or it is not detailed enough to classify the goods.

As long as the quality is the same or better, I want as many IU in a vial as possible so I need to reconstitute less often.

Since my latest international order is taking its sweet-ass time I figured I would pose the question.
No

It's not a scam. In Europe, this is normal procedure for shipments from outside the EU. If some information is missing from the declaration or it is not detailed enough to classify the goods.
In my country regardless of this they inspect how much you paid be it crypto or bank transfer or any other payment method so they can tax you.
They have figured out that the Chinese declare lower value for the packages.
Sometimes you can get the courier to do the taxing and it might be less risky but still its a hassle.
Other countries could be more soft on taxing but RO is a bitch.

In my country regardless of this they inspect how much you paid be it crypto or bank transfer or any other payment method so they can tax you.
They have figured out that the Chinese declare lower value for the packages.
Sometimes you can get the courier to do the taxing and it might be less risky but still its a hassle.
Other countries could be more soft on taxing but RO is a bitch.
It's the same in my country. In order for the shipment to pass through customs, you must present proof of order or payment.

Why

HGH 10iu 4.06mg/12.06iu 99%
HGH 15iu 5.55mg/16.6iu 95%
Based off this the quality isn’t the Same. I would like to see QSC re test there HGH and we can see if the 10iu are consistently testing this high.

Why not just reconstitute 3 vials and put into 1 vial?

If they sold 15iu US Dom id buy a lot.

How many IU’s are you at? Splitting doses or a single bolus dose?
i started at 2.5iu went to 3iu after 2 weeks and experienced cts went back down and gradually titrated up to 5iu over 2 months and didn’t experience any further cts issues.

I played a similar game and found the key to increasing dose w/o side effects for me is: 1) increase very slowly; and 2) divide doses.

@Petarosus188

If the prices aren’t kept nearly the same is international raw prices there is already a source out there beating them in US. I’m paying damn near QSC international price for Domestic kg.
I don’t understand how that would be possible, they post lab tests too?

I would order them

If it's not at the expense of something else*, why not?

*in place of other compounds, reduced T/A or restocking speed, et cetera

@bnp2 @Pinnacle Elements

I got a call from “customs” about a suspicious international package while my pack from Qsc was in transit. Just hang up, it’s a scam. I’m in the US fwiw.

Wait. What?

I'm in US and have had packs seized. Only ever got a letter, never a phone call.

But yeah, ignore the letters too.

I played a similar game and found the key to increasing dose w/o side effects for me is: 1) increase very slowly; and 2) divide doses.

@Petarosus188
Noticeable changes to your sleep from doing a single bolos to dividing your doses?

I’ve found for me I can tolerate .4iu increase over 10 days anything more I get CTS sides. CTS is the only negative response I notice if I increase to quickly. I don’t hold water off Qsc gh. I suspect the no/low dimer in it is why I have not retained fluid along with my diet. My diet is dialed in. I’ve eaten the same foods everyday for several months now. I don’t have cheat measl for cheat meals I will increase the amount of food I am already consuming.