Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Int’l reship ordered Nov 6th, and touchdown today. 38 days. Patience my friends! This is my 6-7th order from Tracy. Usually it’s 14-16 days. Just a reminder to plan ahead of time.

Recived my Test cypionat international in 3 weeks from payment To europe.

But its super crashed , pure crystalized.

Even after Heat IT Up for 20min in boild water IT will start to Crash again the next days....

That sucks

Any ideas or Tips To make.it more stabile?

Even after Heat IT Up for 20min in boild water IT will start to Crash again the next days....

That sucks

This time of year very common issue with Cyp 250mg or higher made with MCT.
What’s the temp at where it’s being stored?

BF Express shipping was about 10 days TA, would have been 7 had local shipping facility not been behind. Would love to see this express continued to be offered for usa customers as it's a lot faster than reship.

This time of year very common issue with Cyp 250mg or higher made with MCT.
What’s the temp at where it’s being stored?
I Store IT at 20 Celsius rooms Temperatur but after 2 days IT Starts to crash again.

Some vials are clear with Crystals in the ground and some went to a Milky solution.

Musst find a way to stabilisize

All you new guys blowing up my inbox asking for the domestic source go suck your moms tits. Im not spoon feeding you a source. This isn’t Reddit, this is MESO bitches!

That sucks

Put in the oven at 125 degrees for like 15 mins.

That sucks

Order some BB and add a little