Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone used thier MENT or DHB? Just got some and want to know how you guys are using it and results.
I've used 10 vials of each from them and loved it.
I was doing everyday injecting starting at 1/10th of an ml and ended at 1ml or a little more per day(that's a lot) but it was amazing.

Looking to order a small amount of raws in to Aus - anyone had any luck? Importing ‘powder’ like substances freaks me out lol.
Just need some proper var and not paying ridiculous domestic prices.

How old are you 12? You shouldn’t be placing orders at your age.
You need a job and a hobby. All you do is spam post on this forum. Apparently your autism makes it incapable of you understanding sarcasm as well.

I played a similar game and found the key to increasing dose w/o side effects for me is: 1) increase very slowly; and 2) divide doses.

@Petarosus188
Honestly carpal is mild.....my only problematic GH side effect that always is there no matter what is lethargy. Takes month and a half to get easier- and I honestly think I just get use to it...its probably the same.

You need a job and a hobby. All you do is spam post on this forum. Apparently your autism makes it incapable of you understanding sarcasm as well.
No sarcasm to your post. I don’t need life advice from someone who isn’t allowed to use WhatsApp. Grab your balls and take control over your life.

Looking to order a small amount of raws in to Aus - anyone had any luck? Importing ‘powder’ like substances freaks me out lol.
Just need some proper var and not paying ridiculous domestic prices.
I regularly use the special line and haven't had any issues , touch wood.
I order up to 100g of each item so as to limit the size of packaging it's coming in and I also NEVER mix it with HGH orders due to our border force having a hard on for glass vials .

I personally wouldn't use an acid to reconstitute a peptides. They are proteins right amino acids and what happens when you put protein in an acid. It pickles so I don't think it's the best idea but I don't really know.

Presumably something more like dilute vinegar (<5% acetic acid) than glacial acetic acid (so strong it burns your eyes and nasal passages).

@xeonmasters

I purchased AOD-9604 2 mg from QSC but it was not sent with my order, I finally got it many weeks later with another order, started using it and then found out it was actually only 0.52 mg.

I ordered Thymalin 10 mg, but was instead sent Thymosin Alpha 1 5 mg, agreed to keep it anyway, started using it and just found out even though they posted labs showing it was 3.93 mg, there is actually none in it. So who knows what I've been injecting.

I've been overdosing myself with Tesamorelin because the 2 mg vials actually have 3.23 mg, that's 60%+ more than they should. At least I think that's what they have because I have no way of knowing whether the labs posted are correct or if mine is from the same batch.

Then I just ordered Retitrutide 10 mg from the US warehouse, it has been saying shipping label printed for over a week with no other updates, just emailed to see what's going on and was told they are not sending it due to unavailability, but I was never contacted or refunded. I have an order shipping from the China warehouse at the same time that it could've been sent with instead but wasn't.

I'd like to order from QSC but it's getting hard to trust them considering I'm putting this stuff in my body. These orders were with Alisa by the way. If anyone has a source that is competent and trustworthy, please message me.

Thymosin Alpha-1 Ordered 10/27/23 is bunk

If you ordered TA-1 5mg in this time frame and it has a white cap, you may want to have it tested. My vial was tested by Janoshik and it came back "none detected". Furthermore, Jano could not identify what was in there, but it was not any of the regular peptides that he sees (list below of what it is not).
Jano said "seems like some sort of 25000 Da protein but no idea what".

QSC has a test of TA-1 5mg from 11/20 that shows 3.93mg and 99.719 purity, but this is not what I got. Jessica (manager there?) said that there was only one batch of TA-1 white caps. So there must have been some kind of mix up with something else.
I saw a discord peptide testing group a while ago then it disappeared, any way I could get in on that message me please.

I purchased AOD-9604 2 mg from QSC but it was not sent with my order, I finally got it many weeks later with another order, started using it and then found out it was actually only 0.52 mg.

I ordered Thymalin 10 mg, but was instead sent Thymosin Alpha 1 5 mg, agreed to keep it anyway, started using it and just found out even though they posted labs showing it was 3.93 mg, there is actually none in it. So who knows what I've been injecting.

I've been overdosing myself with Tesamorelin because the 2 mg vials actually have 3.23 mg, that's 60%+ more than they should. At least I think that's what they have because I have no way of knowing whether the labs posted are correct or if mine is from the same batch.

Then I just ordered Retitrutide 10 mg from the US warehouse, it has been saying shipping label printed for over a week with no other updates, just emailed to see what's going on and was told they are not sending it due to unavailability, but I was never contacted or refunded. I have an order shipping from the China warehouse at the same time that it could've been sent with instead but wasn't.

I'd like to order from QSC but it's getting hard to trust them considering I'm putting this stuff in my body. These orders were with Alisa by the way. If anyone has a source that is competent and trustworthy, please message me.
How did you found out there was none, even when they posted labs?