Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Recived my Test cypionat international in 3 weeks from payment To europe.

But its super crashed , pure crystalized.

Even after Heat IT Up for 20min in boild water IT will start to Crash again the next days....

That sucks

Any ideas or Tips To make.it more stabile?
Same situation here. Let me know if you get it figured out please.

I purchased AOD-9604 2 mg from QSC but it was not sent with my order, I finally got it many weeks later with another order, started using it and then found out it was actually only 0.52 mg.

I ordered Thymalin 10 mg, but was instead sent Thymosin Alpha 1 5 mg, agreed to keep it anyway, started using it and just found out even though they posted labs showing it was 3.93 mg, there is actually none in it. So who knows what I've been injecting.

I've been overdosing myself with Tesamorelin because the 2 mg vials actually have 3.23 mg, that's 60%+ more than they should. At least I think that's what they have because I have no way of knowing whether the labs posted are correct or if mine is from the same batch.

Then I just ordered Retitrutide 10 mg from the US warehouse, it has been saying shipping label printed for over a week with no other updates, just emailed to see what's going on and was told they are not sending it due to unavailability, but I was never contacted or refunded. I have an order shipping from the China warehouse at the same time that it could've been sent with instead but wasn't.

I'd like to order from QSC but it's getting hard to trust them considering I'm putting this stuff in my body. These orders were with Alisa by the way. If anyone has a source that is competent and trustworthy, please message me.

That made me chuckle because I remember all of those things.

I've used 10 vials of each from them and loved it.
I was doing everyday injecting starting at 1/10th of an ml and ended at 1ml or a little more per day(that's a lot) but it was amazing.
Smart!
I will do it next like u do, when i use stuff with pip issues.

Here you go its from a group on a Discord server mainly focusing on peptides. Ocasionally they will test oils and orals if there are enough participants.