Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We are working now on improving the service for peptides:

Batch numbers.
Getting tested every new batch of peptide.

It's gonna take some days/weeks, but this will be implemented ASAP.

Shipping lines to USA has been improved, new lines are used, and shipping time from now on is estimated 2 weeks average. Starting from this week.
What are the new lines to USA and cost ?

Have been through a fair few pages and tried the search function buy anyone know the rate for domestic HGH for Aus? Got sent 2 links for payment for 1 order so don't know which is which and email replies have been slow

Have been through a fair few pages and tried the search function buy anyone know the rate for domestic HGH for Aus? Got sent 2 links for payment for 1 order so don't know which is which and email replies have been slow
AUS domestic
10 IU (10x10) $80
15 IU (15x10) $115

It’s on the price list
Search for price list
Zero reason you shouldn’t be able to find it

I'd participate in a Meso effort but have no bandwidth to lead it. Already running a company, meetup group, have kids with active social lives, do gym and sports etc. But I can pitch in some $ here and there

Make a separate thread for this - it's way off topic and we have a lot to cover.

Eg, I could free up bandwidth to put in some of the work, but what are we talking about, specifically?

Make a separate thread for this - it's way off topic and we have a lot to cover.

Eg, I could free up bandwidth to put in some of the work, but what are we talking about, specifically?

I don't have the time to organize it so no, I won't be starting a thread. I've already shared what my contribution would be to the effort $$

AUS domestic
10 IU (10x10) $80
15 IU (15x10) $115

It’s on the price list
Search for price list
Zero reason you shouldn’t be able to find it
$80 for 10iu and $115 for 15iu? Guessing you mean 100iu and 150ius?

Zero reason you need to be a smart ass. I think a fair assumption would be to look for it through the front page first post, where all the other pricing is? Why should I have any reason to believe there is an additional list?

Anyway thanks, didn't need to be a dick though

Zero reason you need to be a smart ass. I think a fair assumption would be to look for it through the front page first post, where all the other pricing is? Why should I have any reason to believe there is an additional list?

Listen up dipshit
It’s on the price list as 10 IU $80 and 15 IU $115
I wrote 10x10 and 15x10 in case you were extra stupid (which you are)
I answered your question you stupid cunt
Just because your retarded and a lazy ass bitch doesn’t give you the right to be a cunt when someone helps you

No wonder no one wants to help the lazy stupid cunts in this thread

Anyone order US Domestic EQ or NPP recently? I placed an order on November 6th and they both delivered within a week. I believe I labeled them correctly, but just want to double check.

One kit (EQ?) has white plastic caps with copper-colored crimp caps, the other (NPP?) has white plastic caps with silver-colored crimp caps.

Anyone order US Domestic EQ or NPP recently? I placed an order on November 6th and they both delivered within a week. I believe I labeled them correctly, but just want to double check.

One kit (EQ?) has white plastic caps with copper-colored crimp caps, the other (NPP?) has white plastic caps with silver-colored crimp caps.
Npp from a domestic order a week ago

Attachments

• 20231217_211654.jpg
    20231217_211654.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Listen up dipshit
It’s on the price list as 10 IU $80 and 15 IU $115
I wrote 10x10 and 15x10 in case you were extra stupid (which you are)
I answered your question you stupid cunt
Just because your retarded and a lazy ass bitch doesn’t give you the right to be a cunt when someone helps you

No wonder no one wants to help the lazy stupid cunts in this thread
You might want to refrain from answering questions in the future my friend, it will save whatever sanity and patience you have left lol.

There is nothing you can do more nowadays, just watch the excitement from the outside.

I agree that this needs a separate thread if it's going to be done. And I agree with @Disarmer too, I'll throw in cash, but want nothing else to do with the organizing bit. My hat's off to the guys herding the cats over there, but I'm a dog person.

If at all interested, you should join. If I recognize you from Meso, I'll see if I can find an invite link for you. Not to be a dick, but if I haven't interacted with you in a thread here or seen you post anything other than "where's the price list," please don't DM me, as I'll ignore it anyway.

I found the whole group testing idea brilliant to begin with. $360 for each peptide test, or even $120 (I think) for AAS gets expensive. As I needed/wanted to do about $1500 worth of testing on a whole bunch of stuff, and doing it with a testing group would have been $100 or $200, I spent some time there. I got involved tried to push through some testing options, then realized the folly of being too involved. Way too much discussion, very little action. I lack the patience. I chipped in on a test, then sent my stuff to Jano and paid the $1500 because I wanted the info on a different timeline than was going to come from there.

But I'll still stay involved, as they do some good work, l just can't be on the forum much -- some of the people are with it, but most are straight from Reddit newbie/Karen central casting. And they spend an inordinate amount of time screen capturing Meso posts, which is weird, but I guess better than having more Redditors and Karens here.

And I saw recently that they started testing some oils, which is interesting. So for those talking about throwing money at it, don't waste your time trying to put anything together, just join there and throw in a few bucks on a test from time-to-time; the value is there IMHO.

been a minute since you posted here buddy. nothing has changed you should know this price list never is updated at the front of the page its a rolling update as the pages go by....

They are putting together a testing group now for QSC HGH now.
Maybe I'm naïve and I'll get burned, but QSC's HGH is one thing I don't spend much time thinking about. Maybe I've missed it, but I've never seen a bad or borderline test.

Now I'd throw in on some HCG testing...

What are the new lines to USA and cost ?
Same price. I've only done express once, and it came DHL.

I just ordered something reship, and I notice that it's coming in through a different part of the country. I've only received tracking for my post-reshipper/last leg shipment, and though I've seen them give more info previously, I'd think that not exposing where/how they're making their large shipments before they're broken up makes sense and is best for everyone involved.

Shit's definitely going slow, but I comfortable that that's just the time of year we're in. If we need something quickly, QSC has some basics at reasonable prices. Otherwise, there are US-stocking sources, we just pay a hefty surcharge for the expediency. I've learned to order early and not fret.

Did you want him to breastfeed you to sleep and read you a bedtime story too?

Same price. I've only done express once, and it came DHL.

I just ordered something reship, and I notice that it's coming in through a different part of the country. I've only received tracking for my post-reshipper/last leg shipment, and though I've seen them give more info previously, I'd think that not exposing where/how they're making their large shipments before they're broken up makes sense and is best for everyone involved.

Shit's definitely going slow, but I comfortable that that's just the time of year we're in. If we need something quickly, QSC has some basics at reasonable prices. Otherwise, there are US-stocking sources, we just pay a hefty surcharge for the expediency. I've learned to order early and not fret.
For sure, my last order awhile back I remember paying for regular shipping (maybe $10-20) that came directly to me intl, took maybe 3 weeks total, but I don’t see that option on the list anymore unless it’s china post ?