Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For sure, my last order awhile back I remember paying for regular shipping (maybe $10-20) that came directly to me intl, took maybe 3 weeks total, but I don’t see that option on the list anymore unless it’s china post ?
To the US? Could be, but I've never seen it. That pricing looks right for Canada.

I made a order and sent the money, then u guys say u don’t have the product I ordered in stock? And don’t even reply to my replies. What’s up with this customer support?

$80 for 10iu and $115 for 15iu? Guessing you mean 100iu and 150ius?

Zero reason you need to be a smart ass. I think a fair assumption would be to look for it through the front page first post, where all the other pricing is? Why should I have any reason to believe there is an additional list?

Anyway thanks, didn't need to be a dick though
Okay I over reacted in my other post so I’ll be a gentleman and explain

The price list at the beginning is no good at all. The price list is updated almost weekly. It’s a download. So I had to leave the internet and go to my files and find the latest and search for AUS and then I wrote exactly what is on the price list but I also added more details (which you questioned with a snarky attitude)
No part of my original post was smart ass I was helping you. You still need to find the latest price list for the contact information and order information and you shouldn’t have a problem finding it is what I was saying. Just use the search function.
So don’t use any information on the first page Need to find the new price list and download it and you will see the updated contact info, payment methods and shipping options at the top.

I’m not answering any more questions in this thread as recommended because I clearly don’t have the patience for it anymore.

Maybe I'm naïve and I'll get burned, but QSC's HGH is one thing I don't spend much time thinking about. Maybe I've missed it, but I've never seen a bad or borderline test.

Now I'd throw in on some HCG testing...

Same, but 20% overage might be as bad as 20% underage. Depending on which compound you're taking and why you're taking it.

I made a order and sent the money, then u guys say u don’t have the product I ordered in stock? And don’t even reply to my replies. What’s up with this customer support?

According to other members, faster response time with WhatsApp. If that means anything to you, the secret code is +86 16503300980.

Have I ever even posted that or are you just making shit up? If anything, I've posted links to price lists for n00bz or lazy mofos who ask for them.

Yeah sometimes I spoon feed the n00bz
so sue me @Spaceman Spiff
Man, if you think that the "who" in my post referred to you, I need to go to sleep. It was directed at anyone reading the post and my offer of getting them into a group.

Anyway, I need to sleep this off, obv.

Anyone order US Domestic EQ or NPP recently? I placed an order on November 6th and they both delivered within a week. I believe I labeled them correctly, but just want to double check.

One kit (EQ?) has white plastic caps with copper-colored crimp caps, the other (NPP?) has white plastic caps with silver-colored crimp caps.
I got npp this month domestic and it was silver crimped Caps

Anyone order US Domestic EQ or NPP recently? I placed an order on November 6th and they both delivered within a week. I believe I labeled them correctly, but just want to double check.

One kit (EQ?) has white plastic caps with copper-colored crimp caps, the other (NPP?) has white plastic caps with silver-colored crimp caps.
Nothing comes labeled. You message them after your order is received and then they will tell you which is which. Usually it's based on the number written on the box

Same thing happened to me twice in the past few months, either they prioritize their orders with other accounts or they don't keep a good inventory count. I would guess their preferred customers' orders get filled first.

Nothing comes labeled. You message them after your order is received and then they will tell you which is which. Usually it's based on the number written on the box
I don't know about the rest of QSC, but at least Tracy has dropped this policy -- I expect that it was just taking up too much time. I now get the ID info with the tracking number...

I don't know about the rest of QSC, but at least Tracy has dropped this policy -- I expect that it was just taking up too much time. I now get the ID info with the tracking number...
Hmm. Must be very recent change, I ordered 6 weeks ago. Just got my order this week and Tracy had to identify. Sounds like a good change though