Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This isnt quantitative analyses it doesnt quote the amount per ml unlike usual janoshik reports i hve seen previously
Basically useless because of that missing
It doesn’t quote the amount per ml because these are results for the raw material(s) and are in no way meant to represent what a heretofore unmade finished product will look like at some future date. Not understanding the difference between a raw and a finished product is very alarming.

I need to preface this result by saying there are no labs in NZ that can dilute sample for accurate analysis. Running QSC 2 grams per week deca and test. Works as it should. Take the serum testosterone results with a grain of salt. However, my lipids and red cells show marked effects of significantly high androgen levels.
Screenshot_20231218_231219_Drive.jpg

This isnt quantitative analyses it doesnt quote the amount per ml unlike usual janoshik reports i hve seen previously
Basically useless because of that missing
LOL. Pin some oil brewed with 70% purity raws then come back and let us know how useless these are.

These are qualitative analysis of the material used to make the solutions.

Last edited:
Nothing comes labeled. You message them after your order is received and then they will tell you which is which. Usually it's based on the number written on the box
Tracy quit doing this a few weeks ago at least back in early November. The identifications are sent with tracking info now

Hello, what is the best way to get in touch with the quingdao sigma rep for assistance identifying an international order? I placed one in early November where part of the order was switched from domestic to international after the fact as it went out of stock and now the order is delivered but I am having trouble getting the info from the email rep.

call me a conspiracy theorist but-

Maybe, just maybe, if all these redditards can find this thread. It could be possible LE is able to find this too. LE might even have the ability to read the public postings here. I know, sounds outrageous but stay with me..

When everyone is posting “my shit is going through Cincinnati!!” Those users may have compromised OPSEC.

Hello, what is the best way to get in touch with the quingdao sigma rep for assistance identifying an international order? I placed one in early November where part of the order was switched from domestic to international after the fact as it went out of stock and now the order is delivered but I am having trouble getting the info from the email rep.
Ive tried whatsapp but my messages are getting ignored there after sending the money. Mail seems better/faster

Maybe, just maybe, if all these redditards can find this thread. It could be possible LE is able to find this too. LE might even have the ability to read the public postings here. I know, sounds outrageous but stay with me..

When everyone is posting “my shit is going through Cincinnati!!” Those users may have compromised OPSEC.
Exactly my thoughts but what do I know I’m just an old man on gear lol. I’m actually surprised that these kind of posts haven’t been stopped honestly. It puts anyone ordering from this source at risks imo. I reported the first couple that did it recently for those very reasons but nothing was done about it so it is what it is I guess. Definitely makes me think twice about placing another intl order anytime soon.

Looking for the latest complete price list and contact info. I don’t know what happened to PPL, but at least half my homebrew is either fake or so stomped on I can pin 1g of Tren E and get no noticeable effects good or bad. I know something happened to their standing here, and if someone is so inclined I would appreciate a brief summary. I am thinking this may be a solid route based on the reading I’ve done on this source page, as long as I deal directly with Lily and only via this thread and her personally provided info. Alas, I’m not having any luck using the search function finding the info I need so I messaged them directly, but if they are like others sources I’ve worked with on here then I most likely won’t hear back from them via DM on here. Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to help me out.

Exactly my thoughts but what do I know I’m just an old man on gear lol. I’m actually surprised that these kind of posts haven’t been stopped honestly. It puts anyone ordering from this source at risks imo. I reported the first couple that did it recently for those very reasons but nothing was done about it so it is what it is I guess. Definitely makes me think twice about placing another intl order anytime soon.
If you’re in the US just use the reship forwarded domestic. Absolutely worth waiting maybe an extra week max.

Looking for the latest complete price list and contact info. I don’t know what happened to PPL, but at least half my homebrew is either fake or so stomped on I can pin 1g of Tren E and get no noticeable effects good or bad. I know something happened to their standing here, and if someone is so inclined I would appreciate a brief summary. I am thinking this may be a solid route based on the reading I’ve done on this source page, as long as I deal directly with Lily and only via this thread and her personally provided info. Alas, I’m not having any luck using the search function finding the info I need so I messaged them directly, but if they are like others sources I’ve worked with on here then I most likely won’t hear back from them via DM on here. Thank you in advance to anyone who decides to help me out.
what world are you on.

You need Lilly’s (???) info, feel free to hit me up I got you on Lilly’s contact.

what world are you on.

You need Lilly’s (???) info, feel free to hit me up I got you on Lilly’s contact.
I don’t know which part offended or what I’m missing, but thank you for willing to help me out. All I could find was the email and she replied to the email. I just always verify on here before I move forward.

If you think LE isn’t here already then you’re naive. They just don’t care yet, peds and peptides haven’t affected their masters profit yet wait till these pharmaceutical industry profits began to dip significantly, then they’ll probably close some US domestic shops for a bit.

So, enjoy while you can.

I don’t know which part offended or what I’m missing, but thank you for willing to help me out. All I could find was the email and she replied to the email. I just always verify on here before I move forward.
Yea bro pricelist is hard to find. Source needs to upload it here more often. The pricelist gets asked alot x) i dunno how to find it but got it on phone hahah

Last edited:

There are only a few hubs that dhl international packages land in before being dispersed. It's not some big opsec secret.