Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

call me a conspiracy theorist but-

Maybe, just maybe, if all these redditards can find this thread. It could be possible LE is able to find this too. LE might even have the ability to read the public postings here. I know, sounds outrageous but stay with me..

When everyone is posting “my shit is going through Cincinnati!!” Those users may have compromised OPSEC.
I'm thinking with DHL striking, it gives customs more time to scrutinize the incoming packages. No rush on there part since the package is just going to sit for days.

Yea bro pricelist is hard to find. Source needs to upload it here more often. The pricelist gets asked alot x) i dunno how to find it but got it on phone hahah
I like when the source uses something like pastebin for the pricelist where the public link never changes and it is simply updated as needed.

The PDF of seizures from today in Cleveland is 1124 pages long. Mostly fake jewelry, NFL swag and lots of botox. Just searching the term vial brings back over 100 results. Of course it makes it pretty easy when several say 'vial labeled test cypionate. :)

what did you order ? HGH still pending for me too
No, just GLP-1s type. Paid and then have heard nothing..... while people are posting touchdowns a week later. Kinda defeats the purpose of offering express and makes me want to just order from domestic sources going forward. Ergh!

If you’re in the US just use the reship forwarded domestic. Absolutely worth waiting maybe an extra week max.
I always do but even still it’s going to become problematic eventually the way things are going recently it appears anyway. Idk maybe I just haven’t had enough sleep since I’ve been up for 2 straight days

Hi guys and gals. How's everyone's experience with Tracy through WhatsApp? My messages get left on delivered for 2 days after sending payment for my order. Is this typical? Thanks for your responses

This isnt quantitative analyses it doesnt quote the amount per ml unlike usual janoshik reports i hve seen previously
Basically useless because of that missing
It’s written in invisible ink you have to print it out and shine a black light on it

So everyone should test every single thing they buy first? And to disregard any existing testing done or the sources rep in regards to testing and feedback so far?

I mean, unrealistic isn't even the word for that. Would it be the best way to know if it's what I bought and on the label? Yes but you think everyone has the money to test EVERYTHING. Have you looked through the lab testing section lately, hardly no one tests nowadays.

At the end of the day people take risks buying from sources. If I didn't trust any source enough that I had to test everything I buy, I'd just homebrew. Which Is what I'm going to say you do.
Basically, yes, actually. The price for actual FDA-tested pharmaceuticals can be found at Prescription Prices, Coupons & Pharmacy Information - GoodRx -- you don't have to test those, but the cheapest FDA HGH is $6000 for 100mg whereas from QSC it's just $55. QSC is super, super, super cheap even compared to sources from just 5 years ago. Adding the cost of janoshik testing to every order merely brings the price to what you'd have been paying 5 years ago, actually mostly still less money.

You're saving money by going through manufacturers and distributors who do a lot less QA/QC than FDA facilities. So if you want even the most basic guaranteed QA, you have to pay for it yourself. You'll still be missing dozens if not hundreds of tests that real Pharma companies typically perform. But you'll still save tons of money even after buying your own Jano tests.

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals. How's everyone's experience with Tracy through WhatsApp? My messages get left on delivered for 2 days after sending payment for my order. Is this typical? Thanks for your responses
I always get a reply within 30 minutes of paying, its a thank you for being a valued customer message, we guarantee our products and this last time they sent me a link to enter into the drawing for 100 kits of free gh, they have excellent customer service.

This may shock some of you but many people take the weekend off

I don't know about the rest of QSC, but at least Tracy has dropped this policy -- I expect that it was just taking up too much time. I now get the ID info with the tracking number...

Same here, @xrayphoton13 - you don't need to email for ID anymore. You know the ID before pack arrives. More efficient on both ends, I suspect.

Hello, what is the best way to get in touch with the quingdao sigma rep for assistance identifying an international order? I placed one in early November where part of the order was switched from domestic to international after the fact as it went out of stock and now the order is delivered but I am having trouble getting the info from the email rep.
I usually call 9-1-1 and tell them my dealer has ghosted me.

Sponsors