Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Confirmation that BTC was received, provided the transaction id and if the order can be processed.
Go to blockcypher. Type in your tx i.d.
You can confirm yourself. Keep your msg to Tracy concise and your order will be processed faster.
While you waiting, punch in qsc btc code in blockcypher and tell me how much digital gold is in that wallet.

FFS this thread is full of fucking morons. He just posted a few comments back why the delay and he would be getting back to everyone as quickly as possible. Its easy to see why he treats some of you like shit.

Anyone else getting packs with different tracking numbers?
Yes this happens. Depends on what you order. If you order something which is domestic in stock, and another product is not. It will be 1 via domestic shipping and the other from international warehouse for example
You’ll get 2 packages

Yes this happens. Depends on what you order. If you order something which is domestic in stock, and another product is not. It will be 1 via domestic shipping and the other from international warehouse for example
You’ll get 2 packages

No I mean the number Tracy gave me is not what the pack is

Does any source reimburse? Why do sources have to post their own testing but no one says any about reimbursement. We are getting shafted with this system, it only benefits sources

I had worries too about the last order, but everything was fine and shipped quickly. Pinged Tracy on WhatsApp and said this is what I wanted domestic. Bitcoin, Tracy sent back the price and Bitcoin address. I sent the transaction ID after. Heard nothing back until he sent Tracking 2 days later. The package showed up 6 days later - Good to go.

Does any source reimburse? Why do sources have to post their own testing but no one says any about reimbursement. We are getting shafted with this system, it only benefits sources
I agree with this. Honestly, If I was paying to have it tested myself I wouldn't share the results with anyone unless it was just complete trash or the wrong compound then maybe. If any supplier offered reimbursement or discounts for testing then yeah, sure share away.

No but most offer store credit for the full amount. Tracy figures their prices are already way cheaper than other sources that give credit and you’re still ahead after testing because he has basically said so maybe not these exact words but close. Ultimately you know and have a choice who to order form and could choose Tom order form those that do if you wish.