Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I agree with this. Honestly, If I was paying to have it tested myself I wouldn't share the results with anyone unless it was just complete trash or the wrong compound then maybe. If any supplier offered reimbursement or discounts for testing then yeah, sure share away.

You don’t get to choose , after the test is made public the source benefits but then it’s still their choice whether to reimburse

No but most offer store credit for the full amount. Tracy figures their prices are already way cheaper than other sources that give credit and you’re still ahead after testing because he has basically said so maybe not these exact words but close. Ultimately you know and have a choice who to order form and could choose Tom order form those that do if you wish.

The reimbursement is to get people testing in the first place. This is a situation where business and customer both could be benefiting , but as it is it’s a win-win for sources. And I bet some are even banking on members NOT testing, that’s how bad things are.

And when they get caught it’s all “Ohhh, you know what, something weird happened. Let me investigate this”

The reimbursement is to get people testing in the first place. This is a situation where business and customer both could be benefiting , but as it is it’s a win-win for sources. And I bet some are even banking on members NOT testing, that’s how bad things are.

And when they get caught it’s all “Ohhh, you know what, something weird happened. Let me investigate this”
Even if you consider test costs, even on finished oils, it's still WAY cheaper than most other sources.

Even if you consider test costs, even on finished oils, it's still WAY cheaper than most other sources.

Members aren’t testing. He can visit Czech republic several times a year and he and jano can play with each others balls but none of it means anything if members aren’t testing

Members aren’t testing. He can visit Czech republic several times a year and he and jano can play with each others balls but none of it means anything if members aren’t testing
Then members can test on their own. That's their problem.

I am all for testing but that is up to the users if they want to prevent harm or mixups to themselves.

What does him seeing jano have anything to do with this? I don't get your point. It's honestly acting very entitled.

Then members can test on their own. That's their problem.

I am all for testing but that is up to the users if they want to prevent harm or mixups to themselves.

What does him seeing jano have anything to do with this? I don't get your point. It's honestly acting very entitled.

How so? It’s not about money for me.
But it’s about money for him, and it’s about money for everyone here not testing

I test everything with my balls, is the hcg good, yes, my balls are bigger. My balls are smaller, the tren must be good. Can't reach my balls, need more glp's

call me a conspiracy theorist but-

Maybe, just maybe, if all these redditards can find this thread. It could be possible LE is able to find this too. LE might even have the ability to read the public postings here. I know, sounds outrageous but stay with me..

When everyone is posting “my shit is going through Cincinnati!!” Those users may have compromised OPSEC.
Not this again