Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think the thought that they caught packs in transit is outlandish, but is it really that crazy to think LE is lurking on one of the most popular source boards there is?
Go back 100 or so pages and suffer through the freaking 10-page argument on the same subject. Then you’ll get my point. No kidding, fucking LE would be here if they care to be. Yes the lack of opsec is offputting to me. But I cover me and expect you to cover you. Don’t need more opportunities to sift through pages of bullshit to get to useful posts again.

Go back 100 or so pages and suffer through the freaking 10-page argument on the same subject. Then you’ll get my point. No kidding, fucking LE would be here if they care to be. Yes the lack of opsec is offputting to me. But I cover me and expect you to cover you. Don’t need more opportunities to sift through pages of bullshit to get to useful posts again.
My bad didn't realize this had been covered that extensively before.

He fails to comprehend that LE here is probably ordering for personal use lol
It's both I'm sure they are buying for personal use and also there are people buying for investigation. If you go to Paul Barnett YouTube he had a source that sat prison time long time ago on.his YouTube and he said there were multiple buys done that never amount to shit cause it wasn't tied to him and couldn't prove shit but it was in his case

The lack of moderation on this board is horrendous. I messaged different mods here and never got a response.

It seems I cant make an introduction post but I can post freely in the source board. Weird. The amount of details discussed openly is not safe. Whether u think LE cares or not the details are not good for security

The lack of moderation on this board is horrendous. I messaged different mods here and never got a response.

It seems I cant make an introduction post but I can post freely in the source board. Weird. The amount of details discussed openly is not safe. Whether u think LE cares or not the details are not good for security
An introduction post after 16 years ?! lol

You have been assigned a source "subscriber" tag by Millard, that's why. You must have listed something for sale here, or gave him a reason to think you're affiliated with a source.

Not this again
I think the thought that they caught packs in transit is outlandish, but is it really that crazy to think LE is lurking on one of the most popular source boards there is?
He fails to comprehend that LE here is probably ordering for personal use lol
My bad didn't realize this had been covered that extensively before.
That’s the point I made also but he missed it

Yeah local yokels but the big boys know where the good shit is for free lol

I encourage all you new members to go read Cat Cafe’s thread. A long time source who is always active is MIA and website is down. Liska even (to her account) practiced OPSEC to the modern industry methods.

You are foolish if you think that LE has no reason to monitor this mass distribution of patented/illegal pharmaceuticals.

Tracy reiterated that this sale was a test for their express shipping. Basically- direct to consumer so you take on customs risk.

Stay woke, you’re not invincible. Posting the hub your illegal imports are at is, well, fucking stupid.

I encourage all you new members to go read Cat Cafe’s thread. A long time source who is always active is MIA and website is down. Liska even (to her account) practiced OPSEC to the modern industry methods.

You are foolish if you think that LE has no reason to monitor this mass distribution of patented/illegal pharmaceuticals.

Tracy reiterated that this sale was a test for their express shipping. Basically- direct to consumer so you take on customs risk.

Stay woke, you’re not invincible. Posting the hub your illegal imports are at is, well, fucking stupid.

if you cared about opsec so much you wouldn't be posting here at all, Mr "I just downloaded tor, now i'm Uncle Ted"

Last edited:
Ohhh Tails.. now we're getting into edward snowden territory. I hope you're also using a usb tethered cell network connection at a location away from your home but also somewhere without cameras. Like in the middle of the woods.

Also I hope you've only connected to tor after you've started 10 virtual machines

Ohhh Tails.. now we're getting into edward snowden territory. I hope you're also using a usb tethered cell network connection at a location away from your home but also somewhere without cameras. Like in the middle of the woods.

Also I hope you've only connected to tor after you've started 10 virtual machines
You’re an idiot. Have you contributed anything of value to this board, ever?

Every comment I read from you I swear, I think “this guy can’t get stupider.” Then I read the next comment you post and you exceed those expections. Like clockwork.

You’re an idiot. Have you contributed anything of value to this board, ever?

Every comment I read from you I swear, I think “this guy can’t get stupider.” Then I read the next comment you post and you exceed those expections. Like clockwork.

(Failure to comprehend, Lashes out in anger)

On cue

Yep, better stop using drugs now folks. Btw is there a place like Nandrolone Anonymous or a tranny tren camp of some sort, people need to wean themselves of steroids.

(Failure to comprehend, Lashes out in anger)

On cue
No, I get your reference to how they busted snowed with a (questionably constitutional) surveillance van. Intercepting his calls and communication.

I also understand your accusation that if I’m “not going the full 9” then why even bother.

yeah, that’s a little overkill. I’m not running a major world wide black market for illicit drugs.