Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So you will test every product you receive and publicize the results? You know for the good of the community...

If @baxter0312 or anyone else did this, they should be not only compensated direct costs but also for their time. And maybe a little more for the benefit provided to the community.

I don't think a lot of customers will do this so the source won't lose money; maybe make more due to cred/reputation growth.

If @baxter0312 or anyone else did this, they should be not only compensated direct costs but also for their time. And maybe a little more for the benefit provided to the community.

I don't think a lot of customers will do this so the source won't lose money; maybe make more due to cred/reputation growth.
Stop trusting other strangers to do your testing for you. (Not directed at you actually, I think you get this, just at people in general). Sources could have 50 sock puppet accounts and be paying Janoshik for preferential treatment to lie about any samples they send in or that come in labeled as their brand. Even group buys / pooled testing could be rigged.

The rule for buying stuff in my industry is “you get what you inspect, not what you expect.” If it matters to you, then send samples to Jano yourself, without telling him what brand it is. Do dumb shit like fill a vial half with the sources steroids and half with plain oil, or add 20% of a different steroid oil and make sure the results come back 50% of whats expected so you know Jano isnt just calling everything 99% perfect.

Stop trusting other strangers to do your testing for you. (Not directed at you actually, I think you get this, just at people in general). Sources could have 50 sock puppet accounts and be paying Janoshik for preferential treatment to lie about any samples they send in or that come in labeled as their brand. Even group buys / pooled testing could be rigged.

The rule for buying stuff in my industry is “you get what you inspect, not what you expect.” If it matters to you, then send samples to Jano yourself, without telling him what brand it is. Do dumb shit like fill a vial half with the sources steroids and half with plain oil, or add 20% of a different steroid oil and make sure the results come back 50% of whats expected so you know Jano isnt just calling everything 99% perfect.
I'm not saying that Jano is beyond reproach, but judging on the amount of business that QSC and it's customer send his way, recent lab results indicate that he's impartial. Some new results were released today in another group and at least one peptide had 0% purity and another was under dose by 60 plus percent approximately

What i'm saying shouldn't be controversial, unless of course you have a vested interest in source-only testing.

That's a helluva goal post shift. No one is for source-only testing.

Everyone wants more customer testing, but they don't want to be the ones doing the testing. Testers should be fully reimbursed and then some, for the service they provide to "lazy fuckers" (not my words) and the rest of the community.

Best to use Tor / Onion Browser to look these up. Also while I’m on the topic best not to look uo your tracking number at all. If u look it up in a normal browser they can prove u were aware of the package and if you look it up using Tor it can give then a heads up to flag that package.
I like it. You can never be too paranoid. Tails, linux kodachi, a panic room in the basement and digital rectal exams each night to make sure no one has covertly implanted microchips in your anus.

Search the web for pdf doc "omnivore trials: A rehabilitation for rat like people". It was written by a schizophrenic involved in the true horror story of the most bizarre phrogging incident recorded. The family had no idea he had been planning their corrective surgery procedures for months while living inside their home, watching them, studying them and keeping an on-going record.

That's a helluva goal post shift. No one is for source-only testing.

Everyone wants more customer testing, but they don't want to be the ones doing the testing. Testers should be fully reimbursed and then some, for the service they provide to "lazy fuckers" (not my words) and the rest of the community.
It's a free market. QSC has tested nearly every item on their catalog and we have customer testing too. If one has his doubts still, he can send Jano a sample.

If he has doubts and is a cheapskate he can complaing in the forums

Got Black Friday order today 10 kits gh to Canada placed order November 28th, US customs opened the package and broke 1 vial open I guess to test it but still let it through anyone else have that happen to them?

Got Black Friday order today 10 kits gh to Canada placed order November 28th, US customs opened the package and broke 1 vial open I guess to test it but still let it through anyone else have that happen to them?

weird as should of popped.. ie id be careful or got bunk product... or perhaps FTIR doesn't detect peptides?

US customs opened a package to Canada?
I had a single vial (oil) broken in a shipment but I chalked it up to rough handling in the mail system.

US customs opened a package to Canada?
I had a single vial (oil) broken in a shipment but I chalked it up to rough handling in the mail system.
Yes it came through New York first and sat there for about a week, this vial was definitely cracked open from the top and u can tell the cardboard box was opened

Qualcuno ha recentemente ordinato l'EQ o l'NPP interno negli Stati Uniti? Ho effettuato un ordine il 6 novembre ed entrambi sono stati consegnati entro una settimana. Credo di averli etichettati correttamente, ma voglio solo ricontrollare.

Un kit (EQ?) ha cappucci in plastica bianca con cappucci a crimpare color rame, l'altro (NPP?) ha cappucci in plastica bianca con cappucci a crimpare color argento.
Eq 250?

I love that y’all are adding results of the batch, batch number on the kit, lab report that include batch number + picture of the sample thank you! I have had a very pleasant experience so far with Tracy and excited to get my product! @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I like it. You can never be too paranoid. Tails, linux kodachi, a panic room in the basement and digital rectal exams each night to make sure no one has covertly implanted microchips in your anus.

Search the web for pdf doc "omnivore trials: A rehabilitation for rat like people". It was written by a schizophrenic involved in the true horror story of the most bizarre phrogging incident recorded. The family had no idea he had been planning their corrective surgery procedures for months while living inside their home, watching them, studying them and keeping an on-going record.
I just watched Two Pigeons (2017) about phrogging and thought wow wouldn't that be wild indeed....didn't realize people were legitimately pulling this off though