Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Imagine being upset with opsec from a source then join a discord server that is specific for illicit drugs dealings

NOT.LE has joined the server
Say hi!

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

It's a free market.
Obviously

QSC has tested nearly every item on their catalog
Don't care

and we have customer testing too.
OK, well let's have more of that

If one has his doubts still, he can send Jano a sample.
Should be done regardless of doubts

If he has doubts and is a cheapskate he can complaing in the forums
That's the current state of meso that we're trying to change

Who's getting worked up over this? I'm not seeing anyone who is, at least enough to mention their name. Your suggestion of lab testing products i use i agree with, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Here are the responses when I mentioned reimbursement for testing:

1) "Well what have YOU tested, huh bud?"
2) "<source> out of the kindness of their heart has already tested everything. Maybe you should be more appreciative"
3) "You just want something free. This isn't Amazon shopping"

It's your idea that everyone should test EVERY SINGLE THING they buy. Regardless of existing source or blind testing. I can see reasoning over your reasons for this with you would be a waste of time. Most customers never test a thing they use, let alone everything they do.

I don't trust source testing, if someone is 100% confident that what QSC sends them is what was tested then they must live in a different world than I do.

I don't trust source testing, if someone is 100% confident that what QSC sends them is what was tested then they must live in a different world than I do.
Then why don't you go test everything you get and keep it to yourself? Why do we have to suffer post after post about the same damn thing?

I got involved tried to push through some testing options, then realized the folly of being too involved. Way too much discussion, very little action. I lack the patience.
“I wanted things, people discussed it and they didn’t happen.”

Looks to me like you wanted things other people didn’t want so you took your ball and went home. Perhaps the deeply held and extraordinarily abundant opinions that you love to share aren’t so great and were shot down as a result. This may shock you since you obviously consider yourself to be exceptionally intelligent, but it’s possible you’re simply not always right.

Last edited:
Then why don't you go test everything you get and keep it to yourself? Why do we have to suffer post after post about the same damn thing?

I do test everything and no I won’t keep it to myself, it gets posted in the testing subforum.

And no I won’t shut up about it.

If you’re not on board with this that’s cool.
But at least don’t be a hindrance

I do test everything and no I won’t keep it to myself, it gets posted in the testing subforum.

And no I won’t shut up about it.

If you’re not on board with this that’s cool.
But at least don’t be a hindrance
Can you start a new thread about it?

I wasn’t being sarcastic I literally gave you the answer to your question right into your hand. I could’ve been a real smart ass about it because this question has literally been answered 100’s of times in the last probably 50 pages. But you are welcome anyway even though you didn’t say thanks.
The thanks I thought was implied in that your answer was helpful but yes thanks. That’s the bummer with such a huge thread, I always try to find the answer via reading other pages on the thread but after reading a lot of pages I figured it easiest to ask in this case.

I'm glad he posts the tests. The community reviews are what drives trust in a source. I'm also not looking at every 3rd party test so I like when people mention in this thread that a test they posted in the testing thread was less than stellar. Sorry it wastes 0.7 seconds of your time to scroll past.

I'm glad he posts the tests. The community reviews are what drives trust in a source. I'm also not looking at every 3rd party test so I like when people mention in this thread that a test they posted in the testing thread was less than stellar. Sorry it wastes 0.7 seconds of your time to scroll past.
It's all good, not bothered anymore

I'm not saying that Jano is beyond reproach, but judging on the amount of business that QSC and it's customer send his way, recent lab results indicate that he's impartial. Some new results were released today in another group and at least one peptide had 0% purity and another was under dose by 60 plus percent approximately
Which peptides/products were they?

That's a helluva goal post shift. No one is for source-only testing.

Everyone wants more customer testing, but they don't want to be the ones doing the testing. Testers should be fully reimbursed and then some, for the service they provide to "lazy fuckers" (not my words) and the rest of the community.

There are sources on here that reimburse you for testing their products.

QSC is not one of those sources.

/end topic @baxter0312

Got Black Friday order today 10 kits gh to Canada placed order November 28th, US customs opened the package and broke 1 vial open I guess to test it but still let it through anyone else have that happen to them?

Well shit sounds like you need to send those into Jano.. US testing didn’t find HGH apparently