Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Here are the responses when I mentioned reimbursement for testing:

1) "Well what have YOU tested, huh bud?"
2) "<source> out of the kindness of their heart has already tested everything. Maybe you should be more appreciative"
3) "You just want something free. This isn't Amazon shopping"

I don't trust source testing, if someone is 100% confident that what QSC sends them is what was tested then they must live in a different world than I do.

Then buy elsewhere or test yourself ffs it’s already been explained you can buy, test and still are saving money. God damn you sound like a fucking 3 yr old that someone called a mean name On the playground. Everyone here supports customer blind testing but 99% don’t want to do it they just want others to do it for them and you seem like one of them whether you are or not. I’ve personally offered to chip in money to individuals here that tested the same products I purchased but they refused and still shared the results.

The thanks I thought was implied in that your answer was helpful but yes thanks. That’s the bummer with such a huge thread, I always try to find the answer via reading other pages on the thread but after reading a lot of pages I figured it easiest to ask in this case.
No worries man I may have misunderstood your post or took it out of context I don’t even remember what it was at this point lol but you’re welcome.

I order BAC water from rando online med supply companies and have never tested pH.

I've generally seen the expected effects with compounds in those BAC waters.

Is this a big issue for efficacy of specific peptides?

I wonder if thats a big part of the cloudy peptides? folks using cheap bac water.. it should be VERY close to 7... 9 means its likely hard tap water (As dont think BA is super alkaline). pretty sure we saw a case of someone showing different bac water ie "generic" making it cloudy.. cloudy means not dissolved which means likely denatured or impurity aminos...

Thanks. I used it for a week. No pip but I was concerned it could break down the peptide. Reconstituted peptide was cloudy using it but not with my usual bac water I just used on another vial. I'm guessing that's just due to the higher ph

ahh must of been this guy.. or perhaps other noticed it aswell....

Then buy elsewhere or test yourself ffs it’s already been explained you can buy, test and still are saving money. God damn you sound like a fucking 3 yr old that someone called a mean name On the playground. Everyone here supports customer blind testing but 99% don’t want to do it they just want others to do it for them and you seem like one of them whether you are or not. I’ve personally offered to chip in money to individuals here that tested the same products I purchased but they refused and still shared the results.

You offered to chip in money?

Look at Mr money bags here. Be careful, we wouldn't want you to overextend yourself. I can grant you an exemption if you want.

Nobody ever throws down money.

Testing really isn't that much money when you average it out over the time you use the product.

Say this time i buy raws from QSC and i buy 200g and test it. If it tests well i buy more next time.

Next time i buy a kilo and test it. At this point the price of the testing is negligible.

Or if you're buying finished oils and it tests well and you can be sure they're going to be the same batch you can place another order for a few years worth of gear. and you're set for a long time

I wonder if thats a big part of the cloudy peptides? folks using cheap bac water.. it should be VERY close to 7... 9 means its likely hard tap water (As dont think BA is super alkaline). pretty sure we saw a case of someone showing different bac water ie "generic" making it cloudy.. cloudy means not dissolved which means likely denatured or impurity aminos...
Farrislabs.com get it there!

I order BAC water from rando online med supply companies and have never tested pH.

I've generally seen the expected effects with compounds in those BAC waters.

Is this a big issue for efficacy of specific peptides?
I've had some that was acidic, and it gives some pip. I'm pretty sure that's what people are going on about.

This isnt quantitative analyses it doesnt quote the amount per ml unlike usual janoshik reports i hve seen previously
Basically useless because of that missing
Awww, Poppet, it doesn't quote mg/ml because its testing for the RAW powders..... Its not a finished product.

Maybe sit quietly in the corner and listen to the grown ups talk and see if you can catch up.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for all late replies, I didn't answer whatsaap in the last 24 hours and the emails from monday to wednesday china time has been answered, will try to finish the rest later this friday and will answer all whatsaaps tomorrow.
I hope by the end of this weekend all the delays on emails will be catched up.

For all the guys who got unlucky with DHL and who contacted me, we already reshipped your orders and most of guys got already their tracking numbers.
Roughly the pass rate of the promo BF sales has been excellent, and we have a very valuable data for the most successful states and countries. States going through cincinatti has been identified so that it can be avoided next time.

HGH is available US domestic, packs of 10 kits $700/pack

We also restocked sema 2mg, sema 10mg, Tirz 5mg, TB500 5mg and cjc no dac 2mg us domestic. We also have tirz 10mg and tirz 15mg in bulk US domestic.

We expect next week packs of 100g of test e, test c, sustanon, oxandrolone, tadalafil and sildenafil in usa warehouse, prices will be announced once the goods are put on shelves; no preorders accepted.

Test P, test C, Sustanon will be available EU domestic next week.

Attached an updated list

Contact by whatsaap: +86 16503300980
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

Thanks to all that contributed this year