Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yet also more orders means more seizures
Please explain. Is this a high risk OPSEC behavior?

It's hard to objectively quantify seizure rate, but looks like an uptick recently.

To add on the seizure rate- everyone was encouraged and incentivized to use express shipping during this recent BF deal. Tracy even stated they’re trying to dial in that method of shipping.

The difference is that express is direct from China > You. Your name is on the pack going through customs. If it’s seized, you know about it.

I’d assume in the past, more people opted for US domestic forwarded (reship). This method- QSC sends the items to their own address here in the US. Once here, it is then sent to you. If anything was seized in the process, you never really knew.

So the uptick in known seizures is likely due to these variables.

Order arrived.
Mast E looks good. Not in the picture.

Test C not so hahahah

Crystalized to the tits.
Tips to get them back in to solution?

or would you guys not touch it at all.
Cheers.

Edit somehow cannot attach the picture.
But it looks crystallized and cloudy.

Order arrived.

Test C not so hahahah

Crystalized to the tits.

Cheers.

Put the vial in a coffee mug, pour HOT but not boiling water into cup, ro the same level as the juice or less. T Cyp can be a pain sometimes. Warming it before drawing it into syringe never fails!

Put the vial in a coffee mug, pour HOT but not boiling water into cup, ro the same level as the juice or less. T Cyp can be a pain sometimes. Warming it before drawing it into syringe never fails!
1 of the reasons I dropped Test C years ago and switched to Test E. Can brew TE @ 400mg/ml no problem with no fancy solvents and it never crashes out of solution.

Ordered HCG EU domestic on Tuesday. Received today. 3 days from placing the order to my doorstep.

Quickest I’ve ever had.
Well done!

Might make the switch aswell after this batch. How the pip on E?
Meh, I've always just taken pip as par for the course so I'm not really a good benchmark for whats bad pip.

I lost my AAS virginity to International Pharmacy jugs back in the day. That shit had PIP so bad, I'd take a shot in a glute and walk around for 3 days with 1 side of my ass so swollen my mate used to joke he could sit a coke can on it when I was standing up.... That shit used to hurt to sit down on and it would be hot to the touch for days. Still used the 100ml jug!

Test E that I brew now at 400mg/ml, just smooth. No fancy solvents, just BA/BB. I do find I get some hard lumps these days at times if I'm not cycling injection sites but I think that's more scare tissue.

Do a test with Test E and see how you handle it. Only time I did have issues with Test E was years ago when there was a shortage of something needed in the manufacturer process, so most manufacturers switched to a different process temporarily. I remember having a bit of a reaction to it, so switched to Test P until the supply chain issue worked out and everyone switched back to the original process.

Last edited:
Awww, Poppet, it doesn't quote mg/ml because its testing for the RAW powders..... Its not a finished product.

Maybe sit quietly in the corner and listen to the grown ups talk and see if you can catch up.
First time I’ve ever seen anyone called a poppet online or IRL. Is that a British thing?
Meh, I've always just taken pip as par for the course so I'm not really a good benchmark for whats bad pip.

I lost my AAS virginity to International Pharmacy jugs back in the day. That shit had PIP so bad, I'd take a shot in a glute and walk around for 3 days with 1 side of my ass so swollen my mate used to joke he could sit a coke can on it when I was standing up.... That shit used to hurt to sit down on and it would be hot to the touch for days. Still used the 100ml jug!

Test E that I brew now at 400mg/ml, just smooth. No fancy solvents, just BA/BB. I do find I get some hard lumps these days at times if I'm not cycling injection sites but I think that's more scare tissue.

Do a test with Test E and see how you handle it. Only time I did have issues with Test E was years ago when there was a shortage of something needed in the manufacturer process, so most manufacturers switched to a different process temporarily. I remember having a bit of a reaction to it, so switched to Test P until the supply chain issue worked out and everyone switched back to the original process.
this brought back memories of pain and discomfort. I have had the massive, swollen ass cheeks from the old veterinary gears from Mexico, some high dose test blends, test prop and about half the DHB I’ve used.

I liken the condition to be similar to a cowboy trying to walk normally with chaps, spurs and super tight jeans after just hopping off a horse. It’s like both ass cheeks are so tender and swollen so I tend to try and not bend my knees and activate glutes when I walk in that condition. It’s awful but I’ve never stopped a planned cycle because of it. Gotta be a trooper in this game.

Order arrived.

Test C not so hahahah

Crystalized to the tits.

Cheers.

I ordered 2 kits of cyp and I put them on candle warmer… works perfect.

First time I’ve ever seen anyone called a poppet online or IRL. Is that a British thing?

this brought back memories of pain and discomfort. I have had the massive, swollen ass cheeks from the old veterinary gears from Mexico, some high dose test blends, test prop and about half the DHB I’ve used.

I liken the condition to be similar to a cowboy trying to walk normally with chaps, spurs and super tight jeans after just hopping off a horse. It’s like both ass cheeks are so tender and swollen so I tend to try and not bend my knees and activate glutes when I walk in that condition. It’s awful but I’ve never stopped a planned cycle because of it. Gotta be a trooper in this game.
Got the poppet thing from Pirates of the Caribbean, just seemed fitting in this case ;)

Hell yeah, I remember those days so well! Was a great time to be a guineapig! The walk used to be EPIC, trying to move in such a way that it minimized pain while still getting you around!

Testing of gear..... Yeah, that was called injecting it and then self reporting to the forums! :D

So I am glad I got my shipment from QSC... but only got half of my order from black friday express shipping. I guess the other one never shipped or something?

it got inspected and I lost a vial

I got my order of bpc-157 today and ordered on the 10th of December. I live in Qld, Australia. 13 days is impressive when I was told to expect it in about 3 weeks. Thank you, Tracy!

Does anyone know of a good source of bac water in Australia? The last one I used was premium peptides (website is only online after business hours) and you can get 10ml bottles for $10ea with $15 express post, so $35 for 2x10ml bottles. I emailed the site operator to see if he is operating over christmas but I have no reply yet.. I've read that bac water only lasts for 30 days after it's been opened so I would like to buy a couple of bottles as I plan to do at least 60 days on bpc-157.

Sponsors