Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,

Sorry for all late replies, I didn't answer whatsaap in the last 24 hours and the emails from monday to wednesday china time has been answered, will try to finish the rest later this friday and will answer all whatsaaps tomorrow.
I hope by the end of this weekend all the delays on emails will be catched up.

For all the guys who got unlucky with DHL and who contacted me, we already reshipped your orders and most of guys got already their tracking numbers.
Roughly the pass rate of the promo BF sales has been excellent, and we have a very valuable data for the most successful states and countries. States going through cincinatti has been identified so that it can be avoided next time.

HGH is available US domestic, packs of 10 kits $700/pack

We also restocked sema 2mg, sema 10mg, Tirz 5mg, TB500 5mg and cjc no dac 2mg us domestic. We also have tirz 10mg and tirz 15mg in bulk US domestic.

We expect next week packs of 100g of test e, test c, sustanon, oxandrolone, tadalafil and sildenafil in usa warehouse, prices will be announced once the goods are put on shelves; no preorders accepted.

Test P, test C, Sustanon will be available EU domestic next week.

Attached an updated list

Contact by whatsaap: +86 16503300980
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Wow it really is becoming something like Amazon of peds. They’re collecting mass data on American shipping services

Thanks to all that contributed this year
good looks brotha

Last edited:
Testing really isn't that much money when you average it out over the time you use the product.

Say this time i buy raws from QSC and i buy 200g and test it. If it tests well i buy more next time.

Next time i buy a kilo and test it. At this point the price of the testing is negligible.

Or if you're buying finished oils and it tests well and you can be sure they're going to be the same batch you can place another order for a few years worth of gear. and you're set for a long time

Plus I don't think they'd lose money. Probably make more in the long run. Much more.

Look at the vendors with a lot of testing (even source testing).

Seems like a good way to boost credibility and trustworthiness - in any business, but especially one like this. @Spaceman Spiff @Smashshit

*I still don't think a lot of customers will send for testing even if paid, so it won't bankrupt the source.

Thanks to all that contributed this year

I appreciate this. Thank you.

They have the same BAC water as Amazon and charge double the price.

View attachment 273173

View attachment 273174
By default Amazon uses “comingled inventory” (where multiple vendors supply of the same product get stuffed in one giant bin). As a result, its VERY easy for counterfeits to enter the supply chain and can’t be traced back to any particular seller.

A shocking range of products on amazon have some % of counterfeits - even shit like breakfast cereal. As a result, I dont buy anything on Amazon that I put inside my body, or where I cant QA the product myself to ensure it at least meets my needs even if it is a convincing counterfeit.

Sealed sterile vials 10ml, 10pack $15
Amazon
22um ptfe sterile syringe $ 1.25 ea

B.A. from medsupply -$20 or less for enough BA to last year's
Gallon distilled water $3

,I do 100ml at A time.
BA amount is ..09% of final volume.
Couldn't possibly be any easier

Please explain. Is this a high risk OPSEC behavior?

It's hard to objectively quantify seizure rate, but looks like an uptick recently.
Ummm I can’t tell you about OPSEC. I’m not sure which data they store. If I was a betting man- everyone’s email, names, past orders, addresses are stored in a database of theirs.

But what I was commenting on is that they’re sending out a shit ton of products to the US via various methods. They’re then collecting data on the shipping methods, shipping carriers, which import hubs to use/avoid.

More or less they’re developing a model of efficiently and effectively importing illegal substance in to the US. As well as how the shipping companies and customs handle the packages.

They’re collecting mass logistic data from the US.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for all late replies, I didn't answer whatsaap in the last 24 hours and the emails from monday to wednesday china time has been answered, will try to finish the rest later this friday and will answer all whatsaaps tomorrow.
I hope by the end of this weekend all the delays on emails will be catched up.

For all the guys who got unlucky with DHL and who contacted me, we already reshipped your orders and most of guys got already their tracking numbers.
Roughly the pass rate of the promo BF sales has been excellent, and we have a very valuable data for the most successful states and countries. States going through cincinatti has been identified so that it can be avoided next time.

HGH is available US domestic, packs of 10 kits $700/pack

We also restocked sema 2mg, sema 10mg, Tirz 5mg, TB500 5mg and cjc no dac 2mg us domestic. We also have tirz 10mg and tirz 15mg in bulk US domestic.

We expect next week packs of 100g of test e, test c, sustanon, oxandrolone, tadalafil and sildenafil in usa warehouse, prices will be announced once the goods are put on shelves; no preorders accepted.

Test P, test C, Sustanon will be available EU domestic next week.

Attached an updated list

Contact by whatsaap: +86 16503300980
email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Is the new 5mg Semaglutide already produced and you’re just waiting on Jano results?