Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To add on the seizure rate- everyone was encouraged and incentivized to use express shipping during this recent BF deal. Tracy even stated they’re trying to dial in that method of shipping.

The difference is that express is direct from China > You. Your name is on the pack going through customs. If it’s seized, you know about it.

I’d assume in the past, more people opted for US domestic forwarded (reship). This method- QSC sends the items to their own address here in the US. Once here, it is then sent to you. If anything was seized in the process, you never really knew.

So the uptick in known seizures is likely due to these variables.

Some packs appear to have passed customs but were then returned to sender. No letters from Customs.

I got my order of bpc-157 today and ordered on the 10th of December. I live in Qld, Australia. 13 days is impressive when I was told to expect it in about 3 weeks. Thank you, Tracy!

Does anyone know of a good source of bac water in Australia? The last one I used was premium peptides (website is only online after business hours) and you can get 10ml bottles for $10ea with $15 express post, so $35 for 2x10ml bottles. I emailed the site operator to see if he is operating over christmas but I have no reply yet.. I've read that bac water only lasts for 30 days after it's been opened so I would like to buy a couple of bottles as I plan to do at least 60 days on bpc-157.
I have never heard that BAC water goes bad after 30 days. I have been using the same one for a few months now that I’m off the GH. And done that with several other bottles over the years with no issues.

not saying you didn’t read it or it’s not right. Just hasn’t been my experience at all. Those stoppers are meant to close up after you draw from them. Supposedly re-forms a barrier keeping it from contaminants. Where did you read that? oh and I draw with an 18g often and backfill insulin syringes with any measurement over micrograms.

Some packs appear to have passed customs but were then returned to sender. No letters from Customs.
Youre saying the US allow packs to come in, get inspected and then sends them back to the shipper where it came from outside the states?

if so, that’s a bonehead Biden move if I’ve ever seen one. That source would just slap,another tracking on it and back to customs it goes for round 2

I have never heard that BAC water goes bad after 30 days. I have been using the same one for a few months now that I’m off the GH. And done that with several other bottles over the years with no issues.

not saying you didn’t read it or it’s not right. Just hasn’t been my experience at all. Those stoppers are meant to close up after you draw from them. Supposedly re-forms a barrier keeping it from contaminants. Where did you read that? oh and I draw with an 18g often and backfill insulin syringes with any measurement over micrograms.
Just a simple google search and a reddit post in the top of the results. If you type "how long does bac water last for" then the first few results will give you the info that I have found...

The last Bac water I bought was on the 20th of October and I still have it in the fridge but I feel like it's probably better that I buy some new Bac water as it's 2 months old now, right?

My express was probably checked for fentanyl. After they tested it, nothing. Good to go.

I just lost a tirzepatide vial. Shit sucks but it comes with the territory.

Domestic reship is my normal method

My express was probably checked for fentanyl. After they tested it, nothing. Good to go.

I just lost a tirzepatide vial. Shit sucks but it comes with the territory.

Domestic reship is my normal method
or gathering info for a bust.... when its not what they think, they FTIR it and it tells them its steroids..... the fact opened packs are coming through(that folks note powder taken out or vial gone etc), I think we should expect a major bust or 2 in coming months prob before election if I had to guess...

just for FYI if u get a package that has been opened and inspected it means they know what it is ie they dont just let powders come in with no idea what it is. So since they know what it is, AND still let u have it, this means they are building a case... SOOO many drug dealers are this arrogant oh they opened my weed packs from cali but dont care.... 3 months later door kicked in when get ur next package...

but perhaps peptides the FTIR does not work for and why they are getting through? ie comes back as protein and mannitol. although would assume they have a biologics lab to test for such...

Youre saying the US allow packs to come in, get inspected and then sends them back to the shipper where it came from outside the states?

if so, that’s a bonehead Biden move if I’ve ever seen one. That source would just slap,another tracking on it and back to customs it goes for round 2
No, the packages cleared customs. Then DHL ground crews went on strike for 2+ weeks and we got messages from DHL saying the packages have been returned to sender.

I got my order of bpc-157 today and ordered on the 10th of December. I live in Qld, Australia. 13 days is impressive when I was told to expect it in about 3 weeks. Thank you, Tracy!

Does anyone know of a good source of bac water in Australia? The last one I used was premium peptides (website is only online after business hours) and you can get 10ml bottles for $10ea with $15 express post, so $35 for 2x10ml bottles. I emailed the site operator to see if he is operating over christmas but I have no reply yet.. I've read that bac water only lasts for 30 days after it's been opened so I would like to buy a couple of bottles as I plan to do at least 60 days on bpc-157.
Check out premiumsupps.net he's a good honest bloke and also a sponsor on BSF also there is my 2nd go aussiebacwater.com.au . And as for expiration of Bac water, you may be getting confused with the life span of GH after its reconstituted starts to degrade around the 30 day mark?

Check out premiumsupps.net he's a good honest bloke and also a sponsor on BSF also there is my 2nd go aussiebacwater.com.au . And as for expiration of Bac water, you may be getting confused with the life span of GH after its reconstituted starts to degrade around the 30 day mark?
I'm not using it for GH, I am using it to reconstitute BPC-157. When I do a search on google, I just ask about bac water expiration (not when it is mixed with something else) and I get multiple results saying it's about 30 days. I just want to make sure I don't waste a vial of BPC-157 by using my 2month old bac water if it has gone bad (or inject bacteria into me lol), so I figured it's better to be safe then sorry and I should buy some new BAC water... Thanks for the sources, I'll check them out :)

I'm not using it for GH, I am using it to reconstitute BPC-157. When I do a search on google, I just ask about bac water expiration (not when it is mixed with something else) and I get multiple results saying it's about 30 days. I just want to make sure I don't waste a vial of BPC-157 by using my 2month old bac water if it has gone bad (or inject bacteria into me lol), so I figured it's better to be safe then sorry and I should buy some new BAC water... Thanks for the sources, I'll check them out :)
Just make your own, bunnings and some ba and a syringe filter

Just want to let people know about my results from qsc tb500 and bpc157 i used both because i had chronic tendon pain because of an nasty injury. I had no high hopes cause most people said this is only gonna work for fresh acute scenarios. Nonetheless i used it for 8 weeks and the chronic pain went away completely. To this day no pain and this was +- year ago.

Just a simple google search and a reddit post in the top of the results. If you type "how long does bac water last for" then the first few results will give you the info that I have found...

The last Bac water I bought was on the 20th of October and I still have it in the fridge but I feel like it's probably better that I buy some new Bac water as it's 2 months old now, right?

That is just what medical agencies deemed the “standard”

If you have truly sterile BAC, and you’re only drawing it with a sterile needle, there is no possibility of bacteria being introduced.

I compounded drugs for a while in a hospital. Half of those expiration dates are just estimates and “save your own ass” policies.

They have the same BAC water as Amazon and charge double the price.

View attachment 273173

View attachment 273174
It’s the rx bac made by hospira that’s why it’s a tad more pricy but it’s on sale so it’s only like $1 more than what u posted from Amazon and it has good ph so u don’t get the burn or reaction at injecting site! It’s def not the same as what’s on Amazon also you saw the sterile water not bac water!

Attachments

• 0EBA5CBC-5947-4D16-8944-5FDC6293F6CA.png
    0EBA5CBC-5947-4D16-8944-5FDC6293F6CA.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 99B501DB-4CCD-42E0-BE99-FAECC483B980.png
    99B501DB-4CCD-42E0-BE99-FAECC483B980.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Last edited: