Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There are sources on here that reimburse you for testing their products.

QSC is not one of those sources.

/end topic @baxter0312

Qingdao not reimbursing isn’t an issue for me, I will test regardless. The response towards testing is what’s disappointing.

I’m not in favor of making secret clubs for testing, but maybe Millard could make it so only “Members” can view test results posted here? Would that help with the concern about “freeloaders”?

Qingdao not reimbursing isn’t an issue for me, I will test regardless. The response towards testing is what’s disappointing.

I’m not in favor of making secret clubs for testing, but maybe Millard could make it so only “Members” can view test results posted here? Would that help with the concern about “freeloaders”?
Oh yeah for sure. Secret clubs sounds pretty gay.

I just test the stuff personally. Particularly what I consider the “vitals” basically anything I use for TRT+

I just saw a post where someone tested qsc's bac water and it had a high ph around 9. I just received my peptides and got bac water with it since I like the smaller vials. Sure as shit just tested 2 of them with my apera ph meter and ph was 9.3. QSC is letting me down. Ph should be between 4.5-7.

I just saw a post where someone tested qsc's bac water and it had a high ph around 9. I just received my peptides and got bac water with it since I like the smaller vials. Sure as shit just tested 2 of them with my apera ph meter and ph was 9.3. QSC is letting me down. Ph should be between 4.5-7.
I think alkaline is better than acidic, generally.

pH doesn’t really matter unless it’s causing significant PIP. Which once again, is usually due to acidic nature.

I think alkaline is better than acidic, generally.

pH doesn’t really matter unless it’s causing significant PIP. Which once again, is usually due to acidic nature.
Thanks. I used it for a week. No pip but I was concerned it could break down the peptide. Reconstituted peptide was cloudy using it but not with my usual bac water I just used on another vial. I'm guessing that's just due to the higher ph

“I wanted things, people discussed it and they didn’t happen.”

Looks to me like you wanted things other people didn’t want so you took your ball and went home. Perhaps the deeply held and extraordinarily abundant opinions that you love to share aren’t so great and were shot down as a result. This may shock you since you obviously consider yourself to be exceptionally intelligent, but it’s possible you’re simply not always right.
I've never said I was always right. It wasn't a difference in opinions, just in the amount of time taken to put together a test. I've contributed to tests there, and will continue to do so. I also paid for the ball, and brought it back.

Search the web for pdf doc "omnivore trials: A rehabilitation for rat like people". It was written by a schizophrenic involved in the true horror story of the most bizarre phrogging incident recorded. The family had no idea he had been planning their corrective surgery procedures for months while living inside their home, watching them, studying them and keeping an on-going record.

Wtf is happening rn. Just caught up on cat drama and come here to see this

I had to look it up. "Phrogging" is gonna give me nightmares. Thanks, asshole.

I order BAC water from rando online med supply companies and have never tested pH.

I've generally seen the expected effects with compounds in those BAC waters.

Is this a big issue for efficacy of specific peptides?

I order BAC water from rando online med supply companies and have never tested pH.

I've generally seen the expected effects with compounds in those BAC waters.

Is this a big issue for efficacy of specific peptides?
Not sure. I think there is a hospital supply store online.

Vaxxen labs from Amazon are pretty solid