Unbelievable... IGF-1 is low

Igf-1 will be low due to

-caloric deficit
-trenbolone
-time / the longer you take exogenous rHGH the more the body adapts and produces antibodies (and the lower Igf-1 will be, to a certain point)
-low estrogen if I remember correctly but not sure so take it as what it's worth
Yes, I'm in caloric deficit right now.

I don't use trenbolone. I'm currently on testosterone and turinabol, but I'm planning to switch to testosterone and anavar soon.

Oral steroids increase liver enzymes. Can this suppress the conversion of HGH into IGF-1 by the liver?

E2 is not low, it's actually elevated - 500 pmol/L.

There is your reason for seeing low igf-1.
Well, IGF-1 is not really low, it's at the upper side of the reference range, meaning it's high. But I wanted it to be unnaturally high (above the reference range).

So, with 5 IUs HGH a day and caloric surplus, would it go beyond the reference range?

I thought that a supra physiological HGH dose (5 IUs a day) and HGH level (almost 6 ng/mL), would force to body to produce a lot of IGF-1 regardless of the diet. It seems I was wrong.

And what about the e2 level? I said it's 500 pmol/L. In such case, do I need AIs to reduce it assuming high e2 suppresses IGF-1 and makes it bound (unusable)? If it doesn't cause this, I'm not gonna use AIs because I don't have any e2 side effects.

Well, IGF-1 is not really low, it's at the upper side of the reference range, meaning it's high. But I wanted it to be unnaturally high (above the reference range).
It's low for 5IUs, thats what I meant.
So, with 5 IUs HGH a day and caloric surplus, would it go beyond the reference range?
Yes, very likely. But you have to be in a caloric surplus for quite some time. Carbs + hgh will let your Igf-1 rise (to a certain point depending on the amount of hgh).