Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Could someone tell what carrier oil is used in 250 cyp? I thought it was mct oil but it has light yellow tint so I'm confused. (Zero pip so far)

They only use MCT oil. Colour of raws can vary ever so slightly and potentially affect the colour of the finished product.

Unless it looks like Tren I wouldn't really think much of it

If I were a source I would test the finished product before sale, and then post the results. But I wouldn’t be doing it for meso it would just be a good business practice. I’d rather know about something first then have someone air the dirty laundry in the thread

If you were a source Baxter and you had all your finished oils tested by Janoshik before selling them, I'd think it is a good idea to provide Jano's test results for all to see here on Meso. Obviously it would still be highly encouraged for your customers to send in their own oils to Janoshik themselves. But I would still think it smart for you as a source to post your source Jano results. Like I think everyone appreciates Goodlyfe, Stanford for ex, posting their results of oils they sent in to Jano themselves.

If you were a source Baxter and you had all your finished oils tested by Janoshik before selling them, I'd think it is a good idea to provide Jano's test results for all to see here on Meso. Obviously it would still be highly encouraged for your customers to send in their own oils to Janoshik themselves. But I would still think it smart for you as a source to post your source Jano results. Like I think everyone appreciates Goodlyfe, Stanford for ex, posting their results of oils they sent in to Jano themselves.

Why is your tag "new member?"

Dunno ? I thought I remembered Biggerben having the new member tag like 3 or 4 years ago, yet Ben has been a member here since like '04, LOL.

I'm sure it'd a formula that considers total posts, reaction score, and points. Looks like he joined before the points system was implemented so he's being punished for that as a new member

Dunno ? I thought I remembered Biggerben having the new member tag like 3 or 4 years ago, yet Ben has been a member here since like '04, LOL.
I'm sure it'd a formula that considers total posts, reaction score, and points. Looks like he joined before the points system was implemented so he's being punished for that as a new member

my goodness
do you two know how to reply to posts? There's literally a button for it.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for today, I had a busy "personal" day, and will be answering all your whatsaaps and emails soon.

For the cinci of course you've been warned, a % will be returned by customs, so a new tracking of a different line will be provided, we were expecting that and I've been transparent about the pass rate via express since first day, but the data we will be getting from this is a treasure, that will help us to identify for each state, the fastest and safest lines, and prepare well the next promo ;) that said, QSC delivery is garanteed, so no need to freak out, I think the guy who got the first seizure already had his resend tracking, it's gonna be provided within 24-48 hours. The resend line is also fast, ofc not as fast as DHL express, but much safer.

Hi guys and gals. How's everyone's experience with Tracy through WhatsApp? My messages get left on delivered for 2 days after sending payment for my order. Is this typical? Thanks for your responses
My question is what did you say?
I never get a response after payment unless it was like an "oops" or "can we add"?
but then I'll get tracking number x days later and order arrives as it should x days after that.
So I'm never bothered

QSC posted results of a Jano Thymosin Alpha 1 5 mg lab test showing 3.93 mg, someone else had it privately tested by Jano showing 0 mg, he confirmed with QSC that there was only one batch (white caps), then Tracy said she checked with Jano and he made a mistake. I'd like a further explanation on this as otherwise it seems like Jano's tests can't be trusted.

My question is what did you say?
I never get a response after payment unless it was like an "oops" or "can we add"?
but then I'll get tracking number x days later and order arrives as it should x days after that.
So I'm never bothered
Confirmation that BTC was received, provided the transaction id and if the order can be processed.

Sponsors

Latest posts