Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

lol man, ur one angry little spaceman... you act like you have been here for a decade.. go take ur fat aggression somewhere else, as just clogs thread... perhaps back to reddit?
Lmfao, you have no clue why this is so funny but it’s hilarious. Not because you’re funny either lol

You do realize that most the people here think you are an idiot? or are you too stupid to realize it?
Now you know he’s too stupid to realize that

I understand being upset if promises aren't met, but there's no evidence that cloudiness indicates contamination or reduced potency.

If you sent a sample of cloudy and non-cloudy to Jano for testing, I'm sure QSC will help as the issue of cloudy peptides has come up a lot recently and may scare off potential customers.
I’ve had peptides that were completely clear and hgh that was clear but pull them into the syringe together and they cloud up once mixed for some reason. But if you load them individually in a syringe clear as can be.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Any eta on hgh kits usa warehouse?
Just order International it’s sent domestic reship if your in the US and you can do so since it’s out of stock domestically.

I’ve had peptides that were completely clear and hgh that was clear but pull them into the syringe together and they cloud up once mixed for some reason. But if you load them individually in a syringe clear as can be.

That's definitely a thing that happens but maybe a different situation. Was it cloudy or small white particles?

Some peptides will cause others to precipitate if combined but are fine by themselves. Unknown if efficacy will suffer.

But we're not talking about mixing peptides here... are we?

Anybody know which numbers correspond to which compound? I have a tren with a 7 and one with a 6 and cant discern which is which. Searched through the thread and cant find it. Any help is appreciated

Anybody know which numbers correspond to which compound? I have a tren with a 7 and one with a 6 and cant discern which is which. Searched through the thread and cant find it. Any help is appreciated
FFS yes we know and no we’re not gonna tell you it’s been told over and over and if you read your communications you’d already know. Username checks out bunch of lazy retarded fucks

lol u think I don't get my OWN tongue in check joke?

Has absolutely nothing to do with you not getting your own lame joke.

That's definitely a thing that happens but maybe a different situation. Was it cloudy or small white particles?

Some peptides will cause others to precipitate if combined but are fine by themselves. Unknown if efficacy will suffer.

But we're not talking about mixing peptides here... are we?

I’m just talking pure clear to very cloudy. No particles or anything and no the conversation wasn’t about mixing peptides I was just throwing it out there for reference.

FFS yes we know and no we’re not gonna tell you it’s been told over and over and if you read your communications you’d already know. Username checks out bunch of lazy retarded fucks
The ID codes were not included with my tracking number or any other comms with qsc as was advised in the post tracy made in september , so i figured maybe another customer could help a brother out or that there was maybe a master list buried in these 2000 pages somewhere.

The ID codes were not included with my tracking number or any other comms with qsc as was advised in the post tracy made in september , so i figured maybe another customer could help a brother out or that there was maybe a master list buried in these 2000 pages somewhere.
Please email QSC, don’t trust your fellow drug users