Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It was express.
I'm from EU.
I got i call from customs that they have a pacage for me. They wanted me to send them my email so they can send me instrucitons on, how to receive a pacage.
I was in this situation before it sucks.
Its probably for taxing.
They want to know what you bought and for how much money so they calculate tax for it.
I had this two times but back then it was easy as i photoshopped an invoice and got it handled but since then it got strict as hell as they figured out what people where doing and now they want to see the online order,bank transfer and all that so i avoid it.
Might be different for your country i live in RO

Pics or didn't happen..... Haha

Cabinet stash. Plus current boxes & vials in fridge. Then there's also the needle stash in the bathroom. If someone just looked in my bathroom, they might assume I had a serious drug problem. Wait... does this count as a serious drug problem??? lol...

Attachments

• PXL_20231213_020536517.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231213_020536517.MP.jpg
    779.5 KB · Views: 210
The lack of forum presence and feedback is what deters most in trying the competition out. No matter what anyone’s point of view is on Jano tests, it is still better than nothing.
They have large presence and feedback in places that generally intolerable for
people like us to be around. I’m in a peptides discord server that they’re pretty big in. It’s cool because people talk about peptides and health benefits that aren’t discussed much here, but fuck man are they boring and basic. Reading through their GHK-Cu channel yesterday was like pulling teeth, but I got a lot of useful info that led to some fun google rabbit holes.

They have large presence and feedback in places that generally intolerable for
people like us to be around. I’m in a peptides discord server that they’re pretty big in. It’s cool because people talk about peptides and health benefits that aren’t discussed much here, but fuck man are they boring and basic. Reading through their GHK-Cu channel yesterday was like pulling teeth, but I got a lot of useful info that led to some fun google rabbit holes.
Ah got ya. As long as they at least discuss harm reduction a bit, boring is better than drama sometimes lol

Cabinet stash. Plus current boxes & vials in fridge. Then there's also the needle stash in the bathroom. If someone just looked in my bathroom, they might assume I had a serious drug problem. Wait... does this count as a serious drug problem??? lol...
Can you please stack those long ways so my OCD settles?

I was in this situation before it sucks.
Its probably for taxing.
They want to know what you bought and for how much money so they calculate tax for it.
I had this two times but back then it was easy as i photoshopped an invoice and got it handled but since then it got strict as hell as they figured out what people where doing and now they want to see the online order,bank transfer and all that so i avoid it.
Might be different for your country i live in RO
I think you are wright.
I guess i just have to count this one as a lose,and use domestic from now on.
Thanks

Yes, just made up a batch and it looks like wall paper paste. Raws looked normal but once made up they crash
Have u found any way to make it hold? I asked qsc to comment but no response as of yet. My raws didnt look normal at all. They smelled correct but came as a gel. Last time i got raws like this was from ppl and he refused to adknowledge a problem. Switched sources and got normal raws…