Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I came from the cheap motel where your wife walks the track. You’re one to talk, btw, because “new member” makes me a FB or Reddit transplant? Big guy whose too dumb to read or math…
It’s like walking into the gym day 1, 2024 .. and this idiot is trying to do leg extensions on a leg curl machine

Usa
1kg gross weight is $55
EU it’s $70
Shipping is same as before, same for all orders, and who ever think I’ve overcharged him just mention his order and country and I’ll give the detail and breakdown of cost
You are not overcharging me on the shipping, I think, but you are not applying the promotion prices, and I'm paying with one of the discounted methods.

I've already recontacted you through whatsapp.

Usa
1kg gross weight is $55
EU it’s $70
Shipping is same as before, same for all orders, and who ever think I’ve overcharged him just mention his order and country and I’ll give the detail and breakdown of cost
Hey Tracy , did u have a chance to reply to WhatsApp or email orders , had one in there since late last night

Thanks

i contacted u on email, about 20h ago :)
i don't like using WA, especially for these things...no privacy i suppose with meta. but i hope u will also reply to emails

Just opened my second vial of tirz30, the first one wasn't vacuum sealed but I went ahead and used most of it anyway until I got an ichy red bump similar to a subq oil shot.. used it for about 3 weeks. Im not sure what caused the irritation as none of the other shots did, although this was the one time i didn't mix it with other peptides and hgh. Second one was vacuumed, its hard to throw away a $72 vial, I actually paid $45 for the black friday deal and used about 2/3. Probably not the smartest thing to do but the bump is going away gradually, had the bump for about 3 days is all. Anyone else have any irritation from Tirz?

Last edited:
Just opened my second vial of tirz30, the first one wasn't vacuum sealed but I went ahead and used most of it anyway until I got an ichy red bump similar to a subq oil shot.. used it for about 3 weeks. Im not sure what caused the irritation as none of the other shots did, although this was the one time i didn't mix it with other peptides and hgh. Second one was vacuumed, its hard to throw away a $72 vial, I actually paid $45 for the black friday deal and used about 2/3. Probably not the smartest thing to do but the bump is going away gradually, had the bump for about 3 days is all. Anyone else have any irritation from Tirz?
Reconstituted with BAC water?

I have been using qsc since their start here, been through several kits. I just threw away my first vial of mast e that definitely had floaters. Looked like filter particles.
Maybe not tenable for everyone, but even though I've not seen floaters, I just started using filter needles for oils, just in case.

I have been using qsc since their start here, been through several kits. I just threw away my first vial of mast e that definitely had floaters. Looked like filter particles.
this has been said many times, could be the rubber stopper breaking down due to BA touching it too long during transport etc

10ml syringe and a .22 filter solves the problem - if you cant do something that simple you should be popping dbols only

Just a quick remark for smart guys, when you bump your order on whatsaap, you get in the end of the queue, since I start answering from the oldest to newest, so if you don't wait patiently, and you send a "hello" or a "????" you just delay my answer because between your previous message and your bump message, probably about 100-200 messages who were sent after yours and will get a reply before you because you made your messages at the end of the queue because of the bumps.

Sponsors